A real life goddess

Alycia Debnam-Carey Imagine

Summary: Y/N comes from a billionaire family, move to L.A, in Beverly Hills alone to prove that she was independent enough to live away from her parents care and constant nagging about security procedures [ she still got a lil help regardless ]. After settling in her new, she meets a certain Australian.

________________________________

I've figured it would be best to move to L.A after I begged my parents to let me live alone, don't get me wrong I love them but I wanted to explore and experience new things. They finally gave in after a while but was still hesitant to do so. I promised them that I'll be fine, they've insisted to still provide me with my needs; like money, groceries, car expenses and such sort. I didn't wanna seem spoiled but this is the only way they'll let me go, so it was a deal. I have 2 siblings Y/S/N & Y/B/N and I'm the third child, and just my luck because my siblings are both married, meaning that they moved out, leaving me alone. Luckily for me I'm moving out too!

Moving to L.A was a big step specially for my parents, I'm still gonna work for my parents, luckily for me they had companies all over Canada & America, which implies that I'll be taking over one of their company, which is the  biggest one in L.A, I've been use to it so it wouldn't be as hard, well that's what I thought so. My parents company, are acting agencies the biggest one in America & Canada. Meaning constant meeting with other partners, and paperwork, but I'll manage.

I've landed a few hours ago, thankfully my parents sent one of our drivers to pick me up.
I was sat in the car exhausted after the 8 hour flight, I wanted to get home immediately.

Seeing my new home, I inhaled the air and the feeling of the sun hitting the window and right at my face, I loved this already. Before I moved in, I already wanted everything in place as in the decorations and every necessities in place and settled in, so before moving in I had contacted a interior designer whom designed My parents house, she was excited to be working with me again and making my desired home come true and alive. I've told her what I wanted and all, and to say the least she did not disappoint.

I've settled my bags and luggage's in my room, and ordering fast food for myself, I've order Panda Express. I was in the living room eating and watching YouTube as I enjoy my food, I suddenly got startled by my phone ringing.

« Hey Y/N! »

« Hey mom & dad » I say with a tired smile on my face

« How's the house baby? » They say peeking behind me

« It's amazing just how I wanted it, I'm just eaing Panda Express right now I was too lazy to cook » while I eat a spoon full of my fried rice

« That's not a good habit baby makes sure you eat and be consistent about your health » my mom saying with a worried tone, and my dad agreeing with her.

After the call, I decided to shower and sleep afterwards, knowing I have to check out the company tomorrow.

I groaned hearing my alarm clock, I did my morning routine and got dressed, I was running a bit early so I grabbed my car keys and drove to a local café, ordering my favourite, matcha.

I arrived at the company, parking in my reserved parking lot. My assistant presenting herself as Luna, she gave me a grand tour of the company, and my new office. Everyone greated & welcomed me and I presented myself with a pleasure. I finished my day with a few documents that needed signing and headed home.

I was driving looking out the scenery of the streets in L.A seeing everyone out and strolling, it was an amazing view. I've remembered I needed something to keep me company so I headed off to an animal shelter seeking for a dog to take home and foster, I've always loved dogs but my parents didn't allow us to have one because they were allergic. I was looking at the dogs and one caught my eye a maltipoo, it was the cutest. I decided to get her and signed some paper, and getting supplies for the cute dog.

I arrived home, and I see a beautiful girl come out her garage, dressed in floral dress that fitted her curves perfectly .

She's stunning.

I didn't realize I was staring for too long until I saw a hand extended to me

« Hi! I'm Alycia, you must be my new neighbour right? » with a smile on her face

hearing her Australian accent I was ecstatic, her voice is beautiful.

« Oh um hi I'm sorry, I'm Y/N » I say while I shook her hand, it was so soft.

« Well nice meeting you Y/N, I'll be seeing you around as I got somewhere to be right now » she says pulling her hands back and letting them fall to her sides

« Yea nice meeting you too, cya around? » I say, eternally screaming inside because I was being weird and awkward.

She smiled and walked away I watched her tiny figure getting in the car, I exhaled and a smile trickled to my face thinking about the encounter, and I get inside the house with my new dog.

She's a fucking goddess.