Admiration ( 1 )

I've always admired a certain actress, Alycia Debnam-Carey, I've always watched her oldest and latest show and now I was lucky enough to be casted in a series with her.

I grew up in Canada with a pretty wealthy family, my parents wanted me to take over their business but I had other plans to become something I've always wanted to do, to become an Actress.

My manager revealed this exciting news, about my new series I'll be working on and I was delighted to whom I was gonna be working with, Alycia.

I was now sitting with the cast rehearsing our lines, I was a bit disappointed that Alycia wasn't here, but as soon as I tear my eyes away from my notes I was met by a green eyed girl coming in the door, there she was looking angelic as ever.

Everyone greeted her and I was sat there dumbfounded because I was to shy to say hello, but I forced myself to and smiled and said hello. "You must be y/n right?" She says eyeing me up and down I was nervous and just nodded and smiled. After the awkward greetings we all sat down and read thru our scripts for tomorrow's shooting.

I'm sitting down getting my makeup done and filming a few entry scenes with of course Alycia, I was very nervous.

"And cut!" The director screams as me and Alycia gets off the ground after our scene "welcome to the fear y/n" she says smile lightly at me, "thank you Alycia, you're amazing" I say without realizing what I've said and quickly looked down to hide my rosy cheeks as she lets out a little giggle, the most precious giggle. We both parted ways, k wanted to ask her if she wanted to have breakfast with me tomorrow but I was too shy.

It's been a few weeks now that I debuted in fear and it's been amazing, the cast is going on a trip and everyone is going, as for me I still had to think it thru because I was very busy. "Please y/n come!" Danay says thugging my arm, "I will see D" I said sighing "Alycia wants you to come I promise" she says while I look over to Alycia staring at me with a hint of sadness in her eyes, 'maybe I should go' I thought to myself.

It's the morning off the trip and I've packed all my stuff yesterday so I should be good to go, as I get ready, my phone dings "I'm glad you came" I eyed Alycia's text, I blushed and responded "yea I wouldn't miss out some quality time with the cast right?" I say knowing I only wanted to go for her and only her.

I got a text saying they were outside my house, we've decided to take different cars because there was too many of us, I hope Alycia is riding with me I whispered. As I got out the house they were all standing outside to take a breather, and I greeted all and put my stuff in the back of the car with the help of Colman, "who's Alycia riding with?" I say a bit hesitant not to weird him out, "with us, she's inside right now just a sleep" I smile to his response as I open the car door there she was sleeping, she looked so adorable. I decided to sit on the window side and Danny in the middle as much as I wanted to be in the middle next to Alycia I know I would just be nerved wrecked the whole     road trip.

I dozed off after a while, I yawned feeling that the car stopped moving "goodmorning beautiful" I hear someone say from beside me, Alycia. I smiled hearing her voice and I relied goodmorning back, we began to talk about work stuff nothing too important as we continued our way to our destination, she and Danny exchanged placed and I was very excited about it. Very happy.

We've arrived to the nice rbnb that we were gonna stay in it was beautiful, "hey guys go pick ur rooomate!" Colman screamed as everyone got with somebody and went searching for a room, it was just me left and Alycia. "I guess we'll be roommates" Alycia says catching me off guard "yay" I say nonchalantly and we both headed to our room.

I GASPED when I saw our room, it was one queen bed, "uhm I think we should find another room with two beds" I say putting my hand on my neck shyly, I didn't wanna offend Alycia but in the same time I know she wouldn't be comfortable sleeping with a girl in a queen bed right? "It's ok I don't mind, do you?" She says eyeing me down with a shy smile, "ya sure it's fine by me, just tell me if your not comfortable", I say walking off and putting my luggage's down "why wouldn't I be comfortable with you" she says smiling. God this girl is gonna be the death of me.