Admiration ( 2 )

After settling in our room, putting away some clothes on my side of the closet.

"Hey this is your side of the closet feel free to put your stuff in it" I say looking at Alycia and then eyeing the space.

She walked towards her luggage and carried it towards me, I smiled when we made eyeing contact.

"You need help?" I questioned

She smiled and accepted

After a few mins we finished putting all our clothes in the closet we decided to go with the others in the kitchen.

Seeing them all here, they were dancing to music, laughing, and cooking, a really happy cast I thought and a tiny smile planted to myself as me and Alycia joined them.

We've all been talking for while now and finished our meals, it was amazing I must say Coleman is a really great cook. I eyed the balcony seeing the sunset almost setting down near the beach.

"Hey I'm gonna go for a walk I'll be back" I say wanting to be alone

I grabbed my slides and began walking to the beach, the sand on my feet it was warm I missed this feeling. I decided to sit down and relax while my head started thinking about a certain someone, Alycia.

I had been liking her for sometime now, i should tell her I say thinking.

"God I'd be foolish to tell her" I say giggling and sighing to myself.

"Tell what to who?" I froze hearing her voice it's Alycia and why is she here.

I panicked abit and respond abit low "I- um nothing" I say laughing nervously as she sat down next to me and making eye contact.

We've been sitting here in silent no words exchange.

"You look beautiful" she says smiling

I blushed at her statement

"Thank you, so are you" I say whilst my face turned tomato red.

I got caught up looking at her face, she's beautiful, her perfectly shaped face, her beautiful eyes as the sunset made it shine brighter, she's truly a perfect girl.

She was now close to me, I can feel her warmth getting closer and closer, I glanced at her lips wanting to know how it would taste against my own. I didn't care anymore.

I grabbed her cheeks and connected our lips, it felt amazing, her lips are plumed, fire ignited in my stomach as she deepend the kiss, we pulled apart after running out of breath.

"Wow you really are a great kisser" she says giggling

"I'm flattered but so are you Debbam-Carey" I say while still holding her cheek, I hugged her.

"Alycia I think I'm falling in love with you" I say not wanting to pull away from her, she didn't hug me back yet, but soon after I felt her arms snake into my waist.

"I do too Y/n"

I wanted to stay there like that hugging her as I repeatedly thought about what she says, a few happy tears escaping my eyes, as I pull back and looked at her.

"No no baby why are you crying" she says wiping away my tears and then pecked my lips as a smile began to grow on our faces

"I just really admired you and never thought you'd like me back" I said sighing and looked down to my lap as she lifted my chin making me look at her

"I've always admired and liked you too" she says with the most desired eyes

And from there I never wanted to do anything but sit down and hear her talk about how she's also been liking me.

________________________________

Really short but hope y'all like it, I have a lot to do at school so I'm not updating as much but I will try to, I'm just stress about about my grades and trying to catch up!

I'd love to write any requested imagines if yall have any requests!