Missing her

I find myself driving thru downtown alone, with my own thoughts. I had a few days off of work from FTWD, and I didn't know how to spend it. I've been slacking ever since, ghosting everyone and anyone that wanted to spend time with me.

Knowing all I wanted was to spend time with her.

As I drove to my favourite café and spending half my day, working and checking my emails I got sick of it and decided to head home. Getting inside my car I inhaled and exhaled, I didn't know how mentally exhausted I was until I felt tears sliding down my cheeks, I mentally talked to myself thru it and that it was fine and I was only tired.

I drove home entering my garage and parking my car, I couldn't help but think about a certain girl. I craved her voice, her warmth even if it's just sitting down close to her, her smile, her beautiful captivating eyes that makes me nervous under her gaze. God I miss her, but I know she doesn't feel the same way as I do. I never had the courage to confess my feelings towards her, yet here I am staring at my phone contemplating whether to send her the text or not, fiddling with my fingers I braced myself for the better.

"Hey, are you busy tomorrow? if not, we can get some dinner tomorrow? If you'd like of course, my treat!

Sent.

________________________________

Very short one but I'll make a part 2 + also for the admiration one