Rejection (2)

**Y/n's Point of View:**

After Alycia rejected me, I tried my best to move on and focus on our friendship. But when another girl started flirting with me, it caught me completely off guard.

At first, I brushed off the attention, not wanting to lead anyone on. But as the flirting continued, I found myself drawn to the other girl's charm and attention, a part of me craving the validation I had been denied by Alycia.

Little did I know, Alycia had been watching the whole time, her expression darkening with each flirtatious exchange. And when she finally confronted me about it, accusing me of moving on too quickly, I felt a surge of anger and frustration bubble up inside me.

"Why does it matter to you who I talk to?" I snapped, my words sharper than intended. "You made it clear you didn't want anything more than friendship, so why should I wait around for you?"

Alycia's response was immediate, her eyes blazing with intensity as she closed the distance between us. And before I knew it, she was kissing me, her lips soft and desperate against mine, a silent confession of the feelings she had been hiding all along.

**Alycia's Point of View:**

Watching Y/n flirt with someone else was like a punch to the gut, filling me with a sense of jealousy and longing I couldn't ignore. I had rejected her, pushed her away, and now it felt like I was paying the price for my mistake.

When I finally confronted Y/n about it, the anger and frustration in her voice cut me to the core. How could she move on so quickly?

But as our argument escalated, something inside me snapped. I couldn't bear to see Y/n with someone else, to watch her slip through my fingers while I stood on the sidelines.

Before I knew what I was doing, I closed the distance between us and kissed her, pouring all of my pent-up emotions into the desperate press of our lips. And as Y/n responded to the kiss, I felt a sense of relief wash over me, as if a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

In that moment, everything else faded away, leaving only the two of us and the undeniable truth of our feelings for each other. And as we pulled away from the kiss, our eyes locked in silent understanding each other.