Hatred

**Y/n's Point of View:**

It's not easy when the person you admire the most seems to dislike you. Alycia, with her effortless charm and magnetic presence, has always been someone I looked up to. But for some reason, she seems to have it out for me.

Every time I try to strike up a conversation with her, she brushes me off with a curt remark or a dismissive glance. It hurts, knowing that someone I admire so much doesn't seem to like me in return.

But despite her coldness, I can't help but admire Alycia from afar. There's something about her that draws me in, something I can't quite put my finger on. And no matter how many times she shuts me down, I can't shake the feeling that there's more to her than meets the eye.

**Alycia's Point of View:**

I don't know why I have this irrational dislike for Y/n. Maybe it's jealousy, maybe it's insecurity, or maybe it's something else entirely. But every time I see her, something inside me recoils, and I can't help but push her away.

I know it's not fair to Y/n, and I know I should try to be nicer to her. But for some reason, I just can't seem to help myself. It's like there's a wall between us, and no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to break it down.

But despite my feelings towards Y/n, I can't deny the fact that she seem genuinely kind and caring. And sometimes, when no one else is looking, I catch a glimpse of something in their eyes that makes me wonder if maybe, just maybe, I've been too quick to judge.