Hatred (2)

**Y/n's Point of View:**

I never expected Alycia to make a move on me, not after all the times she had brushed me off and made it clear she didn't like me. But one day, out of the blue, everything changed.

We were alone, sitting together in silence, when Alycia suddenly turned to me, her eyes filled with an emotion I couldn't quite place. And before I could react, she leaned in and kissed me, her lips soft and warm against mine.

For a moment, time seemed to stand still as I processed what was happening. Alycia, the girl I had admired from afar for so long, was kissing me, and it felt like a dream come true.

As we pulled away, our eyes met, and in that moment, I saw a vulnerability in Alycia that I had never noticed before. And as she whispered those three simple words – "I like you"

**Alycia's Point of View:**

Kissing Y/n was like coming home, like finally finding something I had been searching for my whole life. In that moment, everything else faded away, and all that mattered was the warmth of Y/n's lips against mine.

For so long, I had pushed Y/n away, convinced that I didn't like her. But as I pulled away from the kiss, I realized that couldn't have been further from the truth.

I liked Y/n, more than I had ever thought possible. And as I looked into her eyes, I saw a glimmer of hope and understanding that filled me with a sense of peace I had never known before.

"I like you," I whispered, my voice barely above a whisper. And as Y/n's face lit up with a smile, I knew that this was just the beginning of something beautiful between us.