~INTRODUCTION~

"you are fucking useless, how can you be my daughter??!!! You don't deserve to be mine. If you want to live in this house and survive...." he gets his face near me and says "…make sure you do what I tell you to"

"NO! I WON'T! you think I'm a toy? That you can play with?.." I screamed to prove my point

*Chuckles* "what else are you? Stupid."

"I AM NOT FUCKING STUPID-"

He then walks away from the room leaving me all clueless of his attitude. A few minutes later he got all his men and they forced me to take myself to him. I was scared but somehow I went. I sat on the chair suddenly, my hands were tied along with my legs. All men went away closing the door and right now in the room it's just me and my dad. I saw him with an iron rod in his hands, the next thing i saw i couldn't believe my eyes..

He was heating the rod until it was blood red and slowly he walked towards me with a creepy smile on his face. My eyes widened because I knew what was going to happen now. I tried to get up from the chair but it was all useless, tears flowing through my eyes while I screamed at the top of my lungs. Feeling breathless as the hot red rod comes closer to my neck while my heart palpitates the more it comes towards me. I closed my eyes still in the same position and then....

*Loud screams*