chapter 11: GROWING (insane)

I came out of my room slowly closing the door with a butcher knife in my hand. I have lost it. I need to kill him, I can't stand the way he makes me feel stuffs. My mental health has gone crazy, I want my old self back.

All of these thoughts move across my mind as if it's a pond with shark in it, impossible right? That's what I'm feeling. Finally I reached in front of his room as i held the door knob and twisted it. Raising my head I saw him resting his hands on the window sill, still haven't had any shirt on him.

I was irritated just looking at the way he looks. Delicious. I wanna have every inch of him. I can't lose these delicious feelings that he gave to me. I wanna taste every inch of his. His lips, I can still feel them on mine. My hands are trembling, never had this experience. I don't know what to do.

I have a lot of experiences. Feeling of getting raped by your own dad, torturing with a hot iron rod smacked right onto your skin, your mother looking down at you just because you belong to your dad's blood so she cheated on your dad, your own parents thinking of abandoning you forver and if that won't work.. they'd burn you alive, your bestfriend spreading a rumour about you that you slept with a boy, getting good grades, good food, pretty face wasn't just enough for someone like me, I knew I was born for this. But this feeling....this is something I have never felt.

All this time I was standing with the knife in my hand with my face down. He walked towards me and lifted my chin up. Our eyes met as I pause this is happening again. I hate him. I lifted my hands up as I striked it right onto his arms making it bleed. He grunts as he kneeled down because of the pain.

Blood flowing out from his wound endlessly, I know it hurts as fuck even the edge of the knife is drenched with blood still he doesn't talk back to me. He still held his hand by the other to stop bleeding. I come back to my sense as I drop my knife on the ground and hold him.

I looked around but there was nothing which i could use to stop bleedin. I tore off a piece of my shirt and wrapped it tightly around him. I ran to my room to get the first aid box as I paused once I got it. Why am I helping him? This was the first question that popped out in my mind.

But still holding the kit I ran down to him and aided his arm. He doesn't speak a word to me, be doesn't even look at me. He let's meet do whatever I want to with his body. I kept the kit aside after I was done as I looked at his wound.

"I don't know what to say...I'm-"

He gets up and moves out from the bed to the bathroom. I get it. I sat there silently waiting for him to come out. In the mean time I ordered the maid to prepare us our breakfast. He came out wrapped up in a white towel with his hair wet. His tonned body was making me drool over it.

I look away but he ignores my existence. Soon there was a knock on the door as I opened it, it was the maid that I was expecting. I put the food on the bed as I sat next to it. He doesn't look at the bed and went towards the window. Who he tryna show his body to?

"Come eat" my voice was demanding yo which he ignored. He continued looking outside the window and not speak a word to me. At this point I thought it's better to leave him alone. The moment I was getting up from the bed I realised i shouldn't be sorry. I want to kill him...and i will.

I went near him as i closed the window. He turned away but then I held his wrist immediately pinning him to the wall next to the window. Finally he looks at me but looks away. I held his chin and made him look at me.

Grabbing his neck i pulled him closer and kissed him passionately. The kiss was slow but intense. I didn't care about what happens and who watches us. I wanna feel it. Once again. Soon he kissed me as i let him take the lead. The moment he was going to bite my lips I untucked his towel as it fell down exposing his lower part.

Breaking the kiss I went towards the switches as i turned them off. I covered the food keeping them under the bed as I walked towards him. The sun rays falling on his body exposing every single part of him. As I moved forward, I unbuckled my shirt and trousers making them fall on the ground.

The moment I reached to him I was in my bra and panty. The silk fabric exposed my hard nipples enough for him to know that I'm turned on. He smirks as he teases me with his hands trailing over my waist. The slow tickles give me goosebumps as they let a shiver down to my spine.

We both knew what was going to happen now yet we let it go. He pulls me closer as i feel his hard dick right near my pussy. It's a shame that I'm so wet by his touch that I want him inside me right now. I've lost my sanity just to feel it. My mind is not mine anymore, my body is not mine, my emotions and me everything are his.

He unbuckled my bra and tossed it somewhere in the room. Our chest were now aligned with each other. We could feel our skins collide. Suddenly he slips a hands inside my panty. I gasp. I'm sure he felt the wetness inside them, I'm ashamed but I don't care.

I feel his fingers curling up in such a position as i felt two of them inside me. I let out a scream as I held his shoulders. Thrusting them in and out he was hitting the right spot everytime. He knows. My eyes rolled back as my breath got faster each time he hits it. I let out moans in his ears.

I bet he likes them because I felt his dick getting harder everytime I moan. That's what I want and that's what I need. "Faster please" i finally let it out with my voice sore and deep. It shows the true beauty of my songs that i song in his ears as he hits every beat of the music. He's controlling me like a snakecharmer with his fucking two fingers.

He finally hits the spot making it faster. The orgasm builts inside me commanding my voice to come out in result with a loud moan. He kisses my lips once again while trusting his fingers inside me.

That's when I knew he owns me...