chapter 8: WELCOME HOME (sane)

Today was a great day, no classes no tuition just free time. Feels like Sunday to me. I got some chips from the store as I paid for it. I got a bag full of them and hid them in my bag so that my so-called doctor won't see it and lecture me about it.

I came out of that store as soon as possible and tucked all of them into my bags while holding some books to make more space. Don't want to eat them broken right. Suddenly my phone rang as I took it out of the pocket, it was dad.

"Hello dad"

"I won't be home tonight because me and your mom are going for a trip"

"And you're telling it to me now? Ah forget it, for how many days?"

" For 2 Weeks, and don't worry the maids will take care of you"

"Okay dad do bring-"

He cut the call, he's always like that. If he said something then the person on the other side of the call is only allowed to listen, they can ask. I put the phone back and look around as I jumped out of happiness.

I started walking back to home as I thought of calling them both but as soon as I took out the phone something smacked my head at a speed of lightning as everything then blacked out.

"Hello Kevin.." a deep psychotic voice caught my eye, I blinked a few time to finally get back to my sense. My eyes widened as I saw Zuri infront of me yet I was still not able to get any information in my mind. Instead, i kept looking at her and her actions.

"I have been waiting for you..you look cute" her hands ruffled my hair back as they trialed down to my face to my lips as she creased it. "You must be startled by this sudden actions, isn't it?"

I was still confused what she wanted to do but I was letting her do it. I didn't even question her about anything. "aren't you curious why you're here?" She asked lookibg straight into my lips as she gave me a sinister smile. I still remained silent.

"I guess you're not that curious, do you love me so much? That's funny because you chose a wrong girl. You think I'm a toy? You made me feel those emotions that too without my fucking permission but don't worry, it's just you and me right now and everything will be just fine..."

Yes, everything is fine when I am with you but i really don't know what she's trying to say. I know it's my fault I did that to her but was it to much? I guess it was. I failed. Or did i just win because right now I am watching the love of my life infront of me, did I win? Yes, it's fucking success.

Those thoughts forced me to smirk and she did notice it. She got up and came behind me. Her hands slowly wrapping my shoulders as they fall on my chest. Her face rested on my shoulders as she spoke..

"Do you like it? Say yes or no and i hate waiting" she pulled out a pocket knife as she pointed it on my neck. That's fucking sexy. The more she acts brave the more sexier she gets.

'' yes, it's fucking sexy when I see you doing this to me" i finally let out those words to which she responds with a laugh. Just like a maniac. " You trying to act cool? Aren't you scared?"

"Scared for?"

"You're witnessing your death. She's hovering over your shoulders and you like it?"

"If it's you, I'll accept anything, even death is like heaven to me when it's you"

"You're an idiot you don't know what a big mistake you're making"

"But you're the one who bought me here. Isn't it?"

"Yes, because I want to kill you"

"May I ask why?"

"Because you-" she paused. To my guess I think she was trying to recall that night, I know she loved it and I do know why she's doing this to me. Those dots connect to her, I made them for her. The red thread was the symbol of danger but since it was her, they turned into love.

I know a lot more about her than she does about herself. She pierced the knife as thick red blood started flowing out from my neck but that didn't bother me. I love it, I love her. "What happened?" I finally asked with my voice husky. I turned my head to look at her and noticed that she's still thinking about an answer.

She loved it.

"You know nothing about me"

"I do, a lot more than you know"

"Don't fucking piss me"

"I didn't get my answer yet, why do you want to kill me? Is it because of that night? I made you feel good? So good that you're on the verge of killing me. And look at me I'm not even fighting back, I'd love to die with your hands. I feel like it would fucking take me to heaven, you know?"

She remained silent as she stood up and came in front of me. She darted her knife right on my face and said with rage, " I'm a maniac and I'll kill you tonight"

"I know what you are."

"Proof?"

"You're planning to kill your family"

The knife drops from her hands as she looks at me her eyes widened "how did you know?"

"I told you baby, I know a lot about you that you don't even know. Wanna know more? You killed that man who showed up on tv. That was you"

"Shut the fuck up. You're just a freaking idiot or wait, did you just stalk me??"

"Do you expect the answer as no? Well it's a yes. Within a few days I have collected a lot of information about you and I would love to recite them to you one by one, babygirl"

She laughed as she kneeled down closer to me and cupped my face "I'll torture you just like the way you did to me"

"Did I torture you or did I make you feel good? Choose one love"

"Shut up!" She untied me and ordered her men to keep in some kind of room. I don't even know why I let her do it but I just fucking love.

You'll love me anyways...