chapter 14: UNEXPECTED (sane)

I just can't get enough of her. The more I'm with her the more I want but this passionate make out was interrupted with a gunshot sound. We looked around in the room and outside the window but got nothing. I closed the door as we got dressed up.

"Go out"

"Why?"

"Can't you see? I have to change!"

"I've seen every single thing of yours, even the inside — and you want me to go?"

She blushed and looked away. Her cheeks became as red as possible. She turned around and went inside the bathroom as she banged the door before going in.

She's cute.

I step out of the room to see what's going on. Stepping down from the stairs I saw an old bald man dressed in black suit with gold all over his wrist, neck, fingers, ears and even one or two of his teeth with a black glasses on. Not only that but a few of the men dressed in black stood beside him, kind of like protecting him— his bodyguards.

After that moment she stepped out from the door. She was unable to recognise the man there but was still brave enough to go down and face him. I followed her as well as we both were facing him. At first The mysterious man did not speak anything but take a closer look at her most probably then he took off his glasses and tucked them in his shirt.

"Are you his daughter?"

"Yes. Why are you here?"
I like it how she goes right to the point.

"Ahh well you see, I just love your father. A great man for sure..."

What kind of love....

"Ah! I mean I love his style, his works and much more his enthusiasm while he's at work. Everything."

"Get to the point" she stepped forward and sat on the sofa opposite to him with her legs crossed. She looks hot. Just by looking at her my dick gets hard. But I have to control she's not something to use, she's something to devour. Shrugging the feeling off, I focus on the conversation.

"Point? Ah! Point sure..." He takes a glass of water from the glass jar on the table. He's just wasting time but his actions tell me he is here for something serious. Is it related to her father...?

"Your family will be dead soon" my eyes widened by his sudden reply but when I look at Zuri, she looks normal. No matter how much investigation i do about her family, which I never had interest in, I wouldn't get any single answer. Her family is something unbelievable. Filled with fuckers, except my love.

I try not to get involved in their matter but that man looks at me with a sinister smile as his gold tooth shines brightly. I stay there with no emotions showing on my face.

"What's your name young man?'' why the hell is he trying to drag me in it?? I'm already scared of Zuri and now he's trying to drag me into this? For real?.

"Kevin"

"Kevin..?"

"Kevin cesér"

"What do you do?" Why does he care at the first place?

"I study-"

"He's my sibling" WHAT THE FUCK? not even friend but sibling??? Zuri...are you serious...? I stood there in disbelief but had to continue this act. 

"Yeah- yeah we're siblings Alright?"

"I never knew you had a sibling Zuri.." the old man said with his left  eyebrow lifted. 

"Just say why you're here"

"To kill your family"

"And?"

He keeps his glass in the table and said,

"Marry me"

Marry who? An old man? He's literally twice the age of her, probably older than her dad. Is he gone nuts??

"Sir-" I got cut off by her

"Or else?"

The old man laughs and repeats her word as if it's the punch line of the joke.

"Or else? There's no or else. You'll marry me and that's how you can save yourself. If you're wondering how you're in a danger, let me clear it. The people you've killed, most of them were my men. They suddenly went missing and I was concerned how is that even possible for these many men to go missing

So I decided to check up and got that it's you. Haha! A great get-together isn't it? It was unbelievable for sure but that's how you can save yourself. If you disagree, I'll show the proves to the public and that's how you all will be on the streets. So, take your time and make sure your answer is a 'YES'. See you soon, fiancé "

The audacity.....

Zuri laughs. And that's where I start panicking. I know with a few minute or two this man will be dead. Even though he's something hard to handle, he'll be knocked down very soon.

"You think a silly man like you can threaten me??? For real?? Got nothing good with your situations huh? You, a grown ass man wants to marry a young girl who's two times younger than you? First of all...Don't think of me as a puppet, second...I reject you and third.." she pulls out a gun and points it right at him and continues

"You'll be dead"

That's my girl...