chapter 9: HELL (sane)

I was pushed into a room where it had 2 windows and nothing else in that room except switches, one was turned on for the light. My hands were finally untied as I laid on the floor. Creasing my wrists I started to look around.

I don't want to escape but I don't want to stay. What about school? It's the final year and I can't skip classes but I can't do anything. I lifted up my shirt as I was half naked and opened the windows it was so damn hot.

I don't know what the switches are for when there's no fan or cooler or no air conditioner. I looked outside the window, the view was good. But all I had in my mind was her. The moment I turned around I noticed there was a CCTV camera. I'm sure she's looking at me.

Let it be. I rested my arms on the window sill as I looked out. I feel hungry but I don't have an appetite for it. My eyes are dying to see her face. The way she was behaving while trying to recall what wrong did i do that i deserve death.

She's fucking cute.

A smirk automatically formed on my face I bet she noticed it. I wonder what she's doing right now. Will she feed me? Will she come here to check on me? I bet she will. She's already in love with me. And she will come.

I was still looking outside of the window and waiting for her. I heard banging on the door, it's her. I ran towards it and opened it in such excitement but I tried not to show that excitement. It was her. She loves me.

She entered the room and looked around. She was confused, I know she feels sorry about what she did to me but she won't give me that love and luxury right now. "How do you know about me?" I frowned, and chuckled. What is she even asking?

"Why shouldn't I?"

"That's illegal"

"And what you do is legal?"

"They deserve it"

I lean towards her as I pinned her to the wall. Our eyes were locked at each other and she didn't even hesitate to look at me. I closed the door and locked it turning off the lights. It's dark. Darker than it could ever yet I can still feel her eyes looking at me.

"What-" I cut her off with my index finger slightly placed at her lips. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer as I planted a kiss on her forehead. My lips traveled all the way down to her cheeks and stopped at the point where I could feel her lips on mine.

She's fucking magnificent

She places her hands on my bare chest to stop me but no matter how many people she has killed till now, that doesn't scare any inch of me. She's still nothing in compared to me. She makes me feel good and I make her feel better.

I take off my finger from her lips as I brush my thumb on them, i can hear get breath getting faster and faster. All I want to do this time is to get that pussy of hers and worship her. Without thinking any further, I lifted her up as I gently placed her on the bed.

My baby knows when not to fight back.

I trail my hands slowly from her toes to her thighs. I noticed the way she throws her head back signalling me that she needs it. It's her salvation, if she doesn't take it she might suffer a lot. I creased her pussy as my other hand held her waist. I can feel the wetness down there and this makes me hard as fuck.

I couldn't take it anymore as I placed my knees on the bed and get closer to her lips. The moonlight and the street light wants us to have it tonight so they help us enough to look at each other clearly. I can see her eyes widened as they stare at my lips. My eyes are locked at hers as if I'm a beast and i fucking need to have my meal.

She's a goddam meal for me. Right now I don't need anything but her. She slowly lifts her arms as she wraps them around my neck and gets to a angle and closer to my lips to kiss me. I like the way she controls me. I jump in as we kiss. A slow kiss immediately turned into a violent kiss.

My tongue explored every inch of hers and so did she. In the mean time she would bite my lips until I let out a moan trying so hard to keep it calm, but it's her. Her fingers trail down to my spine as they stop at a point.

Pulling me closer, I landed on top of her as she was laid down. She knows what she's doing. The kiss lasts longer than I thought, she's doing great and I'm making her feel as if she's the greatest.

She breaks out the Kiss as she looks at me and my lips. Both of our lips are swollen up but I bet she wants to feel it again. She doesn't say anything but stares at me. I remove the strands of hair from her pretty little face as I planted a kiss on her head in the end.

My girl is already on her knees to be mine....