chapter 5:EYE TO EYE (insane)

I got the invitation to come to Kevin's party. I thought not to go but then I changed my mind. I am not into these parties I barely go to such parties only if my dad agrees. It's not like he can force me, he can't do anything to me.

I thought that the red dress would be too much but wore it somehow. It was full-sleeves so that I could hide my scars, I don't want anyone to see it not because I am insecure it's just because I don't want anyone to see it. I hate it when they ask me questions regarding this.

A little make up and hair let down, took my purse and left home with a pair of red bottoms. I saw an article popped up in my notifications as I tapped it, I saw the news of a man getting killed. They found a dungeon. Some say ware house, dungeon, underground room, secret room, anything they want. I read the whole topic and smiled at my creation.

I make sure that I don't leave any evidence that I was the one doing most of these crimes. I don't kill people because I find it fun, they have pretty good reasons to be killed. The man that I killed was nothing more than a devil. I don't care if I have to go to hell for this, I'll drag down every bad person along.

Apart from this, my new school seems very good. I have made new friends, and then there's one Kevin. A cute looking guy, tall and handsome. His smile is his charm. It has been many days since he's been coming after me. It's nothing new to me because it happens the same with other schools that I've gone to. Yet I've never been in a relationship, because of my dad.

To me, Kevin looks like a good prey to hunt for. Killing is fun, sometimes. Killing the innocent doesn't show me much interest as much as it shows to me in those criminals. Poison beats poison. The more i think of Kevin the more excitement comes in my mind.

Finally I reached his party. A big house they also had at least 5-6 sports cars along with one or two jeeps, as I went inside I peeked through my side eye and saw a huge swimming pool I went inside. The hall was huge with a chandelier on the ceiling beautifully decorated. A big tv attached to the wall along with very comfortable sofas and under the tv there was a fireplace.

I was escorted by the maid to the ground where they were performing the party. And that's when I saw Kevin coming down by the stairs. I went inside the room and was pretending to talk with others. I kept looking at him. He was looking very different today, my eyes were not getting off from him, everything about was so attractive.

The moment our eyes were going to meet, I looked away. My heart was beating fast and i was very nervous and that moment he called my name and offered me a drink. It was awkward; very awkward. I could only smile, say him thank you and complement his outfit. I took a sip of it and then looked at him.

My eyes met his and suddenly the time seemed to be stopped, the world felt as if it was going in slow motion, people's conversation didn't reach our ears nor did we care about it. A warmth spread through me as our eyes were locked on each other. Suddenly he called my name

"Zuri..are you okay?" A spark ignited inside me, his voice when he calls my name is pure addiction. I shrugged it off and then took a sip again as I looked at him.

"Yeah..yeah I'm doing fine" I forced myself to curve my lips into a smile. I noticed that even he was lost with me. I don't know what love is. The meaning of love never came to me, the word 'love' was just a joke. I have never been loved before. Love was all i was asking for but then i stopped looking for it and did i finally get it Or
maybe it's just adolescence.

"Ah Zuri, can we go out for a while? I wanna give you a tour of our house" Kevin was very excited for sure

"Okay, that sounds fun"

We climbed up the stairs and now we were near a room.

"That's my room, let me show it to you"

He opened the door as we went in while the drink was still with me. I sat on his bed and looked around. It is surely very big doesn't excites me a lot because I am from the same category, better actually. There was a huge window through which I was able to see the night sky filled with stars.

"Well this is my room as you can see, nothing so new in it but hope you find it interesting" he took something kind of light and turned the lights of the room off as he turned the light box on. Beautiful stars flashed through it and filled the room with blue colour lights.

He sat with me and we both glared at the star together. It was very beautiful I've never been interested in something like this it's mesmerizing. I smiled and kept my drink on the table after getting up form the bed.

Suddenly I felt an arm wrapping around my waist. I froze for a while I wanted to fight back but my body wasn't reacting to it

"You're my drug, Zuri"