chapter 13: CUISINE (sane)

She loved it...my love loves it when I am dominating her.

I try my best not to take it further but her in the morning..it's pure devine. I'd worship her all day, everyday. My love came here to kill me, but went fucked by me. I have stalked her since the day we met I know everything about her. I knew she'd try to kill me one day but she won't.

I'll make her mad in my love. As soon as I wore my shirt I opened the door and went for a stroll around the house. Her maids saw me with their eyes wide open I looked at myself on the nearby wall which had clean marble tiles on it. I looked good. Good enough to fuck her again.

"Where is her room?" I got no answers, they're probably scared of her I mean who won't be. "Don't worry she asked me to come into her room" she seemed calm and pointed towards upstairs.

Without wasting any time I climbed up. It was her room right in front. Her door was opened. I thought to jump right in and i did. There's none in the room where is she? Soon I heard the shower in the bathroom, of course she must be inside. I waited for her on the bed. Her room was warm and soon I felt hot. I tried to handle it for a while but i couldn't.

I started to find the ac remote but it was nowhere to be found. Where the fuck does this psycho keeps things?? I opened her drawers just to see some expensive make up products in it, one day I'll buy the whole shop for her. I closed the drawer and we went to the balcony. Goddamnit, it's hot outside as well.

Getting irritated I came inside. I wanted to take a bath so i went towards the bathroom and i was going to knock on the door but then i stopped, i shouldn't. Let my princess bath in peace as I'm going to be her only peace after she leaves the bathroom.

Thinking of how to less the heat, i took off my shirt without any further ado. Still no difference. I gave up and
Laid on the bed staring at the plain ceiling recalling all those scenes from the morning. It was something I'd never do to anyone, I don't do that to any woman. But her.. she makes me crazy.

I closed my eyes and laid until she was out. I heard the door creaking it's her for Sure. The moment she saw me I heard her scream then she kept quiet. I wonder what she is thinking about. I happened to open my eyes just to see a knife darted right in front of my eyes. I jumped out of bed.

She's in her bathing robe with her wet and laid down as she holds the knife towards me. I backed off and surrendered, I'm shocked how her hands are shaking terribly as if she wants to kill me but can't decide and I was right.

"Get out "
"And if I won't?"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
"yes ma'am...I'm on my knees"

I planted my knees on the floor right in front of her and she kept holding the knife as if her life depends on her. She came towards me, all her Focus on her knife and me. I love it. My focus was on her walk, arms, legs, face, voice and her talented way of holding the knife.

"Get out of my room"
"What are the consequences if-"

The knife slashed in my chest with blood flowing out. I fell down on my arms with my hand on the chest. The blood kept flowing out from it as I looked at her. She dropped the knife down and held me. Fear. That's all I see in her face. To stop the blood she ran to her cupboard and grabbed the first aid kit.

"Let me fix it"

She aided the wound. After a while, I laid on her bed as she was still in her bathrobe taking care of me. She was sorry but did not want to say it. That's alright, I love it when she's pretending to be bold. To be honest, the scratch was just a little cut, like normally it happens.

She wounded my chest as if I can't breath anymore because of it. She went away and dried her hair with the towel. It's almost dried. The way she creases the towel and her hair flatters, makes me go crazy. She grabbed her dresses from the closet and went inside the bathroom.

"Stop" she turned around and stared at me.

"What!"

"Don't you think you should say me sorry?"

"Don't you think you should get out of my room? Unless you want another hit"

"I'd like one"

"Psycho!"

"Look who's saying"

I get up from my bed and walk towards her. Closer the door of the bathroom and pinned her in the door of the bathroom. Her eyes are screaming fuck me. But i cannot use her. My love is not here to please me she's here to fall for me and stay with me forever.

The moment was slow and steamy. We were lost of words, recreating the morning again in our minds. I lean towards her unless our lips are a few inches away from kissing.

"Do you still want me to go away?"

She doesn't answer, as expected.

"You'll fall for me, my love. I'll make sure of that"

I kissed her lips without wasting any time. Her outfits dropped on the floor as her hands curled her hands in my hair and neck. I pulled her closer with my hands on her waist and depended on the kiss. This was longer than I thought. She moaned for air every single time but I didn't let that happen.

I was lost in the taste of her lips. I want endlessly more and more. I'm greedy for her. Her lips feel like fucking peace to me. At the end of the day she'll still be mine. She'll always be mine.

You'll get me soon babygurl....