Chapter 10

The next couple of days went the same, its been almost two weeks since ive been here. It's day 12. Each day consists of pretty much the same thing. I wake up have breakfast and feed the wolves, im still petrified of them. The brothers force me into doing various activities with them, I agree since it's not like i have anything better to do.

Most recently Odin tried to teach me how to score a goal in football. I hated it, i hate sports.

Flash back to earlier

I back up from the football ready to get a run up to kick it. Ive been shooting for about an hour now I keep telling Odin i dont want to play anymore but he keeps saying one more. Ugh.

Anyways i begin running to shoot the ball when suddenly my ankle twists and I fall to the ground. "Ouch!" Odin runs over to see if i am ok.

"This is your fault I told you I didnt want to play!" I shout as i hold my ankle in pain.

End of flash back

It honestly didnt hurt that bad it was just a sprain. But all the brothers acted as if he had punched me in the face, they all gave him the silent treatment and glares, it was funny. Odin felt so bad that he took over the afternoon feeding of the wolves for me.

Anyways after doing various activities with the brothers we eat lunch do more and eat dinner. Eventually im told its bedtime and i dont argue. I sit in my bed and wait till i hear the 5th pair of footsteps ascend the stairs and then i search. Ive done this every night and found nothing. Right now it's dinner time.

I sit in the spot I always do, between Jasper and Leo.

For dinner today it's Mexican themed, as always Jasper places my plate in front of me. On my plate is 2 biria tacos, delicious. I Manage to eat one taco and I push my plate back as I always do to indicate I've finished eating. Julian moves the plate back in front of me and gives me the stern father look, im growing sick of it. "No not this time, i've given you enough time to settle in, and not forcing too much on you. But you will eat all your meals from now on, You're way too small for your age."

I look at him dumbfounded who does this guy think he is. "I'm full." I say strongly.

He raises his brow "no you're not" but i litterally am full... im not used to eating a lot especially  this much.

Julian examines me. "No, eat that taco now." he said intimidatingly
I get scared, I think back to the threat of letting the wolves eat me and that frightens me even more. I sigh. I know if i eat it i'll throw up, but that's just what im gonna have to do, its better than being eaten by wolves.

I pick up the taco and begin eating it slowly I instantly feel the urge to throw up and an awful pain in my stomach. Julian must have realised this from the green tinge my face has now. He looks guilty realising he was wrong to force me. "You don't have to finish that, baby bat" Julian now says.

No, I'm going to prove a point. I finish the entire taco, at this point im in a lot of pain and I think im going to- bleugh oh god... I threw up in front of everyone that's so embarrassing... everyone looks concerned and even frightened especially Julian.

He comes over to me and picks me up not caring about the vomit that has now gotten on his clothes. He takes me to the closest bathroom and sits me in front of the toilet. I continue to vomit all of my food i have consumed today. After a while I finally finish. I hate throwing up.

I hate it here. I hate Julian and all these stupid vampires. I can't wait to leave. He gives me a guilty look, serves him right. "I want to go to sleep." I demand.

He nods and walks over to me about to pick me up, I push his hands away. "Don't touch me I can walk." To be honest if i wasn't in this circumstance i'd have liked to have been carried, my ankle still hurts when i walk on it and now my stomach !! I stand up slowly holding on to my stomach, I hobble all the way to the room that I reside in and wait to hear the 5th pair of footsteps ascend.

Finally after a couple hours i hear them, but they take a different route, they come closer and closer .. oh they're coming in here. I quickly close my eyes and pretend to sleep.

Julian POV

I feel so guilty, she truly seems miserable here. Maybe I was wrong for once. But there's no turning back, a vampire cannot become a human again, she'll have to adjust.

I was cruel to her today, I forced her to eat more than she could after she repeatedly told me she was full. I didn't listen. It's just she's so tiny in weight and height. I mean she was smaller than average as a human but vampires are supposed to be larger than humans I'm literally 7ft tall and quite muscular. I'll have to take her to the doctors when she hopefully settles in better.

I walk into her room and see her laying in the massive bed. She looks even smaller in a big bed. I love her, I really do she's perfect. My sons love her just as much. Jasper is even coming out of his shell. Eli is loosening up too. Leo is always smiling now. Odin is just as mischievous. We're all happy but at what cost? The cost of her happiness.

I don't understand, she didn't have a family before and now she finally has one she doesn't want it? I sigh and sit on the edge of her bed. I stroke her hair and whisper "I'm sorry I really am, I'm just trying to help you. I love you Elowynn we all love you, you've made us all so happy, but at the cost of your happiness. I truly can't wait for the days that you become just as happy as we do, you'll come to terms with it one day and we will all be ecstatic. goodnight little bat." I say as i exit her room.

Elowynn's POV

Why would he say that? Tears form in my eyes. I'm angry. I hate him no- I despise him. He's such a liar all he does is hurt me. Love. As if. My own parents gave me up, how could a random stranger love me when my own parents don't?

I cry for a while out of anger and sadness and pain. I realise I need to continue my mission I need to find the ID I need to get out.

I creep downstairs as I always do and I search a drawer i haven't searched before I find... a pocket knife.

Its been 12 days and i haven't found the ID i'm going insane this is why im going to do this.

I grab the pocket knife and run upstairs to my room. Maybe this is my only escape.