Bio-au explanation

So yeah Here's the au explanation!

First before I explain,I will say that I will be using gacha assets to explanation their past and future looks and stuff DONT ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT THAT!!!! another thing about this au and gacha- so like ya'll know how there's only 3 afton kids and 2 Emily kids or just 1 kid? Yeah my au's different from Canon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                     AU EXPLANATION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The au's that I've seen are these (in gacha vids):

A}No Terrance (he doesn't exist)

B}Terrance is Michael's first name before he changed it to "Micheal"

C}Terrance is first and oldest son and Micheal is 2nd!

My au is C!☝️Terrance is the oldest and first born!

And as for the Emily's:

A}Charlie is an only child

B} Charlie and Sammy(TWINS)and older sibling/s(Kyouka)

C}Just Charlie and Sammy

Mine for the Emily's is B!

Kyouka adoptive family: (the Jiro family)

Kyotoku Jiro
Mika Jiro
Kyouka Jiro(the girl herself)

Izuku's adoptive family:(The Midoriya family)

Inko Midoriya
Izumi Midoriya ( Twin Sister)
Hizashi Midoriya (aka AFO)

[yeah we're going with that theory of afo being his absent dad who "went for da milk and never came back" the guy's not bald,I mean he is but he can change his appearance to having white hair, red eyes,he still "went for da milk" tho]

BTW,we all know original Mido personality right? Yeah no- he's not-not like that! I mean he's still nice but he's also tough and can fight back,he just choses not to (them bullies and Bakugou aren't worth it🤭)

He's got a calm and stern personality, he's very serious when needed to be,he's basically got--uh--erm--

His personality is basically a combo of:

Lucifer from Hazbin Hotel
Satan from Obey me
(See what I did there?)
Along with Ayanokoji too😈(His capabilities,not his hot emo expression which is hot)
Jason Todd
Damian Wayne

He still has a bit of his canon personality, just exclude the jumpy and "kacchan" part.

He's also very overprotective of his siblings and friends

(These are his personality traits ☝️,don't like it,not my problem)

Kyouka's personality obviously stays the same

Think of them in these styles but more...idk...anime style...

Before pic:

After pic:

Basically for Terrance he has trained himself in self defense along with Kyoka

He also specializes in using weapons likes swords,guns,explosives, hammers,bat's etc.

Terrance is basically the big bro for the tormentors

The tormentors were trained by Terrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Terrance and Kyoka's deaths
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Terrance and Kyoka died together. (They died first)

During a drive home to visit the family(they were in college),there was a bomb near the mall,and a huge explosion happened causing their taxi/cab(whatever u wanna call it) to go flying and exploding,huge glass shards peirced through thier bodies and thier bodies got mangled up.

After their deaths,their souls got separated and ended up somewhere unknown. They weren't just upset that they died,but that they were separated, they were very close.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If you noticed:One of  Terrance and Kyoka's pupils have a bit of a light purple color pupil.

I call it the remnant pupil(I just noticed Terry's one is darker....oh well🤷‍♀️)
They also have remnant abilities which will be referred to as "RA"

They do not count as quirks

You will learn more while reading the story

There will be alot of surprises in this story that I haven't mentioned.

Please respect my AU. This is my story,added with extra side-but somewhat relevant and irrelevant characters. Thank you!

Enjoy!