DISCOVERING REMNANT ABILITIES (RA)

It's been about 1-2 months since I became 'Izuku Midoriya'. Honestly living with them is great,mom showed me pictures of her and my mother including the rest of the tormentors parents, basically a "mother squad" if you ask me. Apparently she's been doing this "dimension travelling" since her high school years.

Anyways, it was the next day after the visit from the Bakugou family. I got up early,had my breakfast and went to the backyard with Izumi,we were gonna be home alone since mom had to go to work, she left me in charge since despite my appearance, I'm older than I look.Izumi just pouted. We apparently got a day off from school because the teachers had a meeting.

Inko:I'll be back by 4pm, behave BOTH of you.

Izumi+Izuku/T:We will.

Inko:Good.

She left and then it was just me and Izumi.

Izumi:Alright then,let's see what this "RA" can do.

Izuku/T:Right.

So the first thing we did get a bunch of objects and as we were doing that,Izumi asked me a question as were we placing the objects in certain spots and different positions.

Izumi:So Izuku,was your right eye's pupil always purple?

Izuku/T:No,but I think I got it after I died.

Izumi:Maybe it has something to do with your RA.

Izuku/T:Maybe. We'll see.

Izumi:Should we video "Project RA"?

Izuku/T:"Project RA"?

Izumi:Mhm.

Izuku/T:Well, that's not necessary.

Izumi:Okay,let's start then.

I nodded in agreement staring at the objects.

Izumi:We should start with what we've discovered first,you clearly have the ability to read minds,try testing it. I'll think of something and you have to tell me what I was thinking.

Izuku/T:Right,nothing stupid.

Izumi:I'm not gonna think anything stupid.

Izuku/T:Let's just start.

Izumi:Right.
[Pov:I love puppies!]

Izuku/T:You love puppies.

Izumi:YES! Let's go again.
[Pov:I hate math]

Izuku/T:You hate math.

Izumi:CORRECT! I can't stand it.

Izuku/T:You're probably just bad at math.

Izumi:Whatever,anyways that checks off mind reading,let's see what else you can do. What about....teleportation?

Izuku/T:I could try.

Izumi:Try teleporting into my room.

Izuku/T:Why your room?

Izumi:I forgot my book and pen in there,we can write down the abilities you have in there.

Izuku/T:That can help keep track of the progress. Lemme try.

I concentrated on going to her room,and I was there in a flash.

Izumi:It worked! You sure are a fast learner.

Izuku/T: Where's the book and pen?

Izumi:On my bed,it's got a fluffy cover with green sparkley hearts. The pen is under my pillow.

I grabbed what I needed and teleported back to her.

Izuku/T:Here you go.

Izumi:Thanks.Let's see what else you can do,try levitating something, like mom's quirk.