NEW SCHOOL

(Still Izuku pov)

Mom just told me that she has news for me.

Inko:So,I just wanted to say that the enrollment process was a good success. You'll be starting school this Monday. The uniform will be here later.

Izuku/T:That's good then.

Izumi:Let's celebrate with ICE CREAM! ALL THREE FLAVORS PLEASE!

Inko:Of course, but let's have dinner first,okay?

Izumi+Izuku/T:OK!

We sat at the dinner table and had really good food. She cooks just like my mom. As we were eating,I needed something from them,just one thing.

Izuku/T:I wanted to ask you both something.

Inko+Izumi:What is it?

Izuku/T:This whole thing about me being dead,can you not tell anyone about it please?

Inko:Well if that's what you want, of course.

Izumi:YEAH! We won't say a word.

Izuku/T:Thank you. I appreciate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip-Monday morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was morning and Izumi and I were eating breakfast before heading to school.

Inko:Just asking out of curiosity, you nervous for your first day of preschool?

Izuku/T:Not really. It's just preschool all over again. Nothing I can't handle.

Izumi:Hope you're not all talk no bite.

Izuku/T:I talk AND bite.

Izumi:Same,we make the best duo,WE'RE THE IZU-MIDO TWINS FOREVER!

Inko:Alright kids,the bus is here,I have to go to work now.

Izuku/T+Izumi:Alright! Bye mom,we love you!

Inko:I love you too kids! Behave okay!?

Izumi+Izuku/T: OKAY!

Izuku/T:First one to the bus wins?

Izumi:Oh you're on!

We started running and it was a tie. We just ended up jumping  in the bus.

Driver:New kid?

Izumi:Mhm! He's my twin brother. He stayed with a distant relative, right Izuku?

I knew what she was doing since we agreed on it the day before if anyone asked.

Izuku:Mhm!

Driver:Well then,welcome Izuku.

I smiled back at the driver and went to sit at the back of the bus with Izumi.

I ended up sitting next a boy with red eyes and blonde spikey hair.

Izumi:*Whispers* That's Katsuki Bakugou.

Izuku/T: I figured.

He's just staring out the window, must be daydreaming. The drive wasn't long,we got there eventually.

Driver:Alright kiddos, make sure to behave at school and don't cause trouble for your teacher.

Everyone started jumping off the bus. The driver called out to me.

Driver:Have a good first day kid.

Izuku/T:Thanks.

Driver:And don't let those other kids bother ya. If they do,just tell me.

Souls Travelling To Another World- Mha x fnaf au {Izuku Afton+ Kyoka Emily+2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara