NEW LIFE,NEW FAMILY

Izuku/Terrance pov:
It all happened so fast....we were in a taxi on our way to visit our families for spring break(they have dorms)....the last thing I remember was that I was sitting with my friend,Kyoka Emily. Then....there was a loud bang. The car went flying. My ears were ringing from the explosion. The last thing I saw was Kyoka's face,nothing after that....Then....everything went black...

I was in a void...my soul left my body...in that same void I saw a misty-screen in the shape of a TV. I  saw my dead body.Wait a minute....Im dead? No that can't be.I then saw the other people involved in the crash...but...where was she? Where was Kyoka? I tried looking...and once I found her...I saw...she suffered the same fate as me...

No...no...this has to be some bad dream...there's no way we could be dead...there's no way SHE could be dead....

I was trying to find a way out of this endless void,it was nothing but fog and mist surrounding me....I then heard a siren. It was the ambulance. 4 ambulances....one for me,one for Kyoka, I think the third one was for the others to check on their injuries,4th one for the driver,the driver also died.

I think this foggy-misty-tv is showing me what's happening on earth,because I definitely wasn't on earth but some dark and cold place. I was worried,were we still alive? Are we gonna make it? Then the tv suddenly zoomed to the hospital where we were taken,hurricane hospital. I think the staff at the hospital called  our parents.

They sure got to the hospital in a flash. My mother,Jayne,was a sobbing mess after seeing my body,it looked horrible, my left arm and right leg looked mangled,same with Kyoka, both her arms bent the other way,I think a bone was sticking out her elbow.Uncle Henry looked devastated.

My father,William,never show up,that idiot,only cares about his work.

It took a while to get the results back and my mother was very impatient to hear them,my mother worked at hurricane hospital so she was already there. Her friend,doctor Lorraine, came with the results....

Doctor Lorraine:Jayne....Henry....I'm...so so sorry

Jayne:What...

Henry:No....

Doctor Lorraine: The glass shards were far too deep into their hearts...some small shards in their eyes...I'm so sorry...may their souls find rest...

I...knew it...we were dead...my mother started screaming in devastation, uncle Henry was also a sobbing mess, yet he was still trying to comfort her....both Kyoka and I were dead....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 23 years later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had officially been a whole twenty-three years since we died...our siblings and friends were still mourning our deaths...until everyone else started dying one by one....I watched as it happened...it was horrible.....but there was a question always stuck on my mind since Kyoka and I were officially claimed dead-

'If I'm here in this void,and I'm dead....where did Kyoka go? What happened to her-and where is she? What happened to everyone else and where did THEY go as well?!'

As I was thinking and thinking and thinking, some wormhole opened behind me,pulling me in. I tried to resist but the more I did,the more it pulled. I eventually ended up going through it against my will.

Everything went white. I was unconscious for a while until I felt something poking my arm. It was just a bird pecking my arm.

When I woke up,I was in a park,my body felt different, as if I shrunk. I was looking around for something to look at my reflection. I was....in the body of a 3 year old!? Huh?! How did this happen?

Not only did I turn into a three year old,I noticed my eyes changed-well,my right eyes pupil changed color,but most shockingly, I wasn't covered in blood,I looked fresh,as if I'd never died in the first place. As I was trying to process what was going on,I  put my hand on my chest.