EXPLANATION FOR ADOPTION

(Lol the title makes no sense)

Izuku's name will be like this>Izuku/T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Still Izu/Terry's pov)

Inko:Well.....I knew----

Izumi:Wait!

Izumi ran to the kitchen and got....a bowl of snacks. Wow.

Izumi:Alright you may speak.

Inko:As I was saying- I knew your mother,Jayne.

Izuku/T: What!?

Izumi:Oh~Plot twist.

Izuku/T: How!?

Inko:Well,for starters here in this world,I'm the number 5 pro hero "Telek". I wanted to explore different worlds so I had organized for someone to create a device or machine that allows me to travel to different worlds,example yours. I ended up entering your world,where I met your mother. We became very close friends with each other.

Izumi:Whoa! You didn't tell me you could do that!

Izuku/T: Then?

Inko:Well,I told her about my world and she was fascinated, I also know Henry,William and Melyssa, but they're irrelevant for now.

Izumi:Pfft-

Inko:She then told me she was pregnant with you. As there were alot of villians here to deal with,I wasn't able to visit much,but she did send pictures.

Izuku/T:So you adopted me because you and my mother were friends?

Inko:Yes,plus another reason.

Izumi+Izuku/T: What was the reason?

Inko:She said-and I quote- "Inko,if something bad were to happen to me,I would be very happy if you took custody of my kids,even if they're rebellious teenagers" and yes she included your other siblings too. I'm keeping my promise to a dear friend.

Izuku/T: I see. Although,there's a slight difference in this situation.

Inko:There is?

I explained to her what happened to me and showed her my dead form. I also explained my RA to her.

Inko:Oh...Poor Henry and Jayne.

Izuku/T: Well,thank you for keeping your promise. I also promise to be a good son.

Inko:Thank you.

Izumi:Shouldn't we enroll him in our preschool?

Inko:Well,he's already in college, but considering how he is now....hmmmm....what do you think?

Izuku/T:I'm supposed to finish college 23 years ago...but it looks like I'm restarting my life, plus Izumi won't stop giving me puppy-dog eyes.

Inko:Really Izumi? Puppy-dog eyes?

Izuku/T:Fine,looks like I'm going back to preschool.

Izumi:Yay!

Izuku/T:I'm still older and smarter than you.

Izumi:Yeah,well here we're twins! But how old are you really?

Izuku:40,you're 3,so technically you're MY younger sister heh.

Inko:True. Anyway,I should probably get to enrolling you.

Izuku/T:OK,and while you're at it,can I ask,who's Katsuki?

Inko:My friend's son,Katsuki Bakugou.

Izumi:Yeah,he's annoyingly loud. Like an angry pomeranian dog.
His hair literally looks like pomeranian dog fur.

Izuku/T:Pfft- I'd like to see him. He sounds interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(BTW,Inko is rich-like-todoroki family rich,hero salaries be like-)

I really like the look of my room,it look similar to my old one. Same computer desk, dressing cabinets,even a bathroom. Neat.
Izumi's is the same,she's got alot of posters of different heroes. Even I was amazed by how many heroes there were.

One of my favorites had to be "Eraserhead". He looks sleep deprived, like me. He could be my new dad.

Another one caught my attention- "Midnight",she looked good,but I did question her hero suit.

Another that got me,was "Endeavor and Frostbite", he looks like he has anger issues,while the lady was calm and collected.Fire and Ice.Yeah,they're definitely married.

As I was looking at the figurines she had,I saw Telek,my new mom,her hero suit looked amazing, definitely suits her.

I was looking at the other posters she had and she then interrupted my observation.

Izumi:That's All Might, he's the number 1 pro hero. He always smiles and says "I AM HERE!" and people praise him for it.

Izuku/T:So a fake smile then?

Izumi:Huh? What are you talking about? His smile isn't fake.

Izuku/T: Yes it is. He's not the first person I'm seeing who smiles 24/7. To everyone else it just be real. For him,its just a mask.

Izumi:I never thought of it that way. DANG IT IZUKU!-- STOP TALKING LIKE A GROWN UP! ACT YOUR AGE!

Izuku:I'm just using my brain Izumi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~