VISIT TO THE BAKUGOU RESIDENCE

It's been a few minutes since we left Kyoka at her place. She's really nice. And that's when I remembered....she's far to similar to MY Kyoka. What....what if...just what if she's my Kyoka? I was so caught up in my own thoughts I ended up walking into a pole.

Izuku/T:Ow...

Izumi:Okay! THATS IT! IM DONE! Izuku,you've been acting strange ever since we met Kyoka. What's up with that?

Izuku/T:Nothing....just-just thinking is all.

Izumi:About Kyoka by any chance?

Izuku/T:Yeah...

Izumi:What? You got a crush on her or somethin'?

Izuku/T:WHAT!? No,I'm not crushing on her Izumi.

Izumi:Then what's wrong? Do you sense something off about her?

Izuku/T:.......About 20%,but not in a bad way.

Izumi:Huh...that's strange,what could be off about her?

Izuku/T:I'll tell you later,remember,we're going to visit aunt Mitsuki and uncle Masaru tonight. So we have to get ready.

Izumi:Right!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At home (or I should say UA)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inko:Welcome back kids. How was school your first day of school?

Izumi:2 amazing things happened today!

Inko:Really? And what's that?

Izumi:We got invited to one of the most famous model's photoshoot, Makino Feridosa!!!

Inko:Oh that's wonderful! And the second thing?

Izuku/T:We made a new friend. She's from a different school though.

Inko:Well you sure had a good day today. Anyway,I just finished patrol,so we can now get ready to visit Mitsuki and Masaru. Chop chop kids!

Izumi:Okie dokie!

Izuku/T:Sure.

I was on my way to my room,until he stopped me. And by he I mean Nezu. What does he want from me now? Ever since we started living in UA, he always wants to talk to me every with opportunity he has. It's rather annoying.

Izuku/T:Can I help you with something?

Nezu:I would like to speak with you after your visit to the Bakugou residence, if you don't mind of course.

Izuku/T:You always wanna talk to me about something. I'm pretty sure you know with that intelligence of yours know that it's getting rather annoying to me.

Nezu:Of course I know! But I'm the principal and I do what I want.

Izuku/T:I just live here. I don't attend UA.

Nezu:Yet. I would actually like to talk to you about a few of those conditions you asked for.

Izuku/T:!!!!!!! You actually took it to consideration?

Nezu:Yes. I would also like to add a few other things to our little condition as well.

Izuku/T:........Fine.

Nezu:Thank you for your cooperation Midoriya.

Izuku/T:Mmm.

Seriously, I am absolutely tired of how many times he wants to talk to me. I went to my room to get ready for the visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After getting ready
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inko:Alright kids let's get going now.

Izumi:Okay!