REUNION OF FRIENDS?BUT DIFFERENT IDENTITIES?

{IT IS TIME!!!!!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We headed back to class after lunch. Izumi was astonished to hear we got invited to one of the most famous models photoshoot.

As we walked in our class and went to our seats,Katsuki came to our seats and he clearly wanted to start drama.

Izumi:What do you want?

Katsuki:Deku....[yes he still calls him dat]....you think you're special or somethin' HUH!?!? YOU THINK YOU'RE SOMETHING SPECIAL YOU WONT EVEN TELL ANYONE YOUR QUIRK!? DO YOU EVEN HAVE ONE!?

Izuku/T:There's no rule that says have to tell anyone my quirk. And incase you forgot, I told you when we were kids that I had one.

Katsuki:I've never seen you use your quirk,so what if you're lying huh!?

Izumi:When on earth will you learn to just leave us alone!? Especially Izuku!?

Izuku/T:[laughs in a soft but sinister tone]Hehe....do you want a demonstration of my quirk then since you're so eager to know whether I'm lying or not?~

Izumi:I-I-I-I don't think you should do that. Mom said we can't use our quirk for unnecessary reasons like this one.

Izuku/T:I'm just asking,never said I was gonna show him.

Katsuki:Why you little----

Izuku/T:If you're really that desperate just to see my quirk,fine. We'll meet up at your house for dinner.

Katsuki:Huh!? Why MY house specifically?

Izumi:Oh yeah! Mom said she wanted to visit aunt Mitsuki and uncle Masaru. Guess that makes sense.

Katsuki:Tch! Whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izumi and I were walking home after school since they said we could BUT only if we wear trackers which were disguised as our accessories, mine in my watch,Izumi's in her necklace. We were just about to head to "SAANII CAFÉ " since Izumi wanted to get milkshakes. As we were walking,we heard a bunch of grunting noises from the alleyway, sounded like a fight was going on. We were careful and decided to just sneak a peak on what was going on.

We saw a bunch of thug-looking men with bruises and cuts on the ground while a girl with short purple hair,red-looking teardrop marks and earphone jacks just standing there,she probably beat them up.

???:Don't you EVER try your dirty disgusting tricks on me,it won't work. Ugh,honestly people like you make me sick.

Izumi:SO COOL!!!! GO GIRLBOSS!!!!

The girl quickly looked up and spotted us.

???:Who's there!? Come out now!!!

Izuku/T:You need to learn to be more quite!

Izumi:Sorry!

Izuku/T:Listen, we don't mean any harm, we just heard a noises coming from here and wanted to check it out. Nothing more than that. You're a strong girl and I highly respect that. I promise you, we were just passing by.

Izumi:Y-yeah! What my brother said.

???:.....You're not gonna tell anyone what you saw,will you?

Izuku/T:We just saw them on the ground,we didn't see you beat them up,but don't worry, we won't. You clearly were only defending yourself. Nothing wrong with that.

???:Thank you. I'm Kyoka Jiro. Nice to meet you.

Izuku/T:!!!!K-kyoka?....

Kyoka:Uh-yeah-Kyoka....that's my name. Is there so a problem with my name?