BIRTHDAY IN QUIRK YEAR

It's officially been 1 year since my new status as "Izuku Midoriya",making it my twenty four year anniversary since my death. Dealing with buttheads like Katsuki, discovering what RA I have,being the top student in preschool, all my classmates thinking I'm weird cuz I like weapons etc,etc. Ever since my discovery of what RA I had,I've been re-training my body to adapt to my RA,and training my RA. I've got full control over it. Izumi and mom were cheering me on. I've also been helping Izumi train,she's not bad.

It was morning and dark around the house. I ended up bumping into Izumi as she walked out her room.

Izumi:Sorry bout that Izuku.

Izuku/T:It's fine. But did the lights go out or did mom forget to pay the electricity bill?

Izumi:No way.She paid it last week. Maybe we got up too early and mom is still asleep.

Izuku/T:Maybe she is. Should we go and loo-

Suddenly the lights switched on and there was confetti in the air.

Inko:HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDS!!!!

We looked in shock. We weren't expecting this early in the morning. She came and smothered us in kisses,it tickled a bit.

Izumi:Hehehe~ Mom! That tickles! Thanks for this tho. You really surprised us.

Izuku/T:Yeah,you really did.

Inko:A mother always thinks ahead when it comes to her children.

We went to the kitchen counter and blew out the candles from the cake she made herself. It was delicious. She made us our favorite breakfast.

Inko:It's so weird to know that Izuku is actually turning 42 but 4 at the same time.

(In the fnaf dimension he died at 18 <my au>)

Izumi:Yeah,but there are plenty other people who's older than me and has the same birthday. But you're right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip---leaving for school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were going to leave for school until mom stopped us and told us something.

Inko:Kids,after school,we're gonna go to the quirk specialist.

Izuku/T+Izumi:Okay mom!

We hopped in the bus,and we were actually excited for after school,the driver noticed our excitement.

Drivers:Hey you two,you seem jumpy. Something happen?

Izumi:It's our birthday, so we're gonna see if we got our quirks and what they are after school!

Driver:Really? Well happy birthday you two. Hope you have a good day. Especially with getting your quirks.

Izuku/T:Thank you driver.

Driver:I've told you kids before,call me Tetsuya.

Izuku/T+Izumi:Thank you Tetsuya.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After getting to school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After jumping off the bus, everyone was rushing to class,while most of the others were sticking with the one and only cocky Katsuki Bakugou.Explosions,his quirk is explosions, he got his in April. I must say he's got a powerful quirk. He kept on gloating about how powerful he was and how he was gonna surpass All Might and blah blah blah.

Izumi:Aren't you just excited for later!? Even though you're not from our world,imagine if you actually got a quirk,that would be crazy awesome!!!!

Izuku/T:Keep it down Izumi! No can know I'm from a different world,remember? So lower your voice,I can feel Katsuki is already suspicious of me.