CONVERSATION WITH A RAT-GOD

Yeah that's the title everyone 😘 lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We just come from our house after packing our stuff since our encounter with AFO earlier. We met Principal Nezu of UA high,Detective Tsukauchi and sleep deprived Pro hero Eraserhead  aka Shouta Aizawa. Then we met his obnoxiously loud "friend" Present Mic aka Hizashi Yamada. We just reached the rooms we were going to be staying in.

Aizawa:You'll be staying here.

Izumi:Neat. Let's check out our rooms Izu.

Izuku/T:Sure,but lemme just finish store my stuff.

Izumi:Okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After settling in
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izumi flopped on her bed happy she can finally get some sleep,especially since she's in UA. My mother was talking with Aizawa and Hizashi. I was gonna head to my new room and doze off but then I remembered....*sigh*......right,the rat.

I headed over to Hizashi.

Izuku/T:Hey,Present Mic.

Hizashi:Huh?-Oh,hey kid,ya need somethin'?

Izuku/T:I need you to show me the way to Principal Nezu's office.

Aizawa:And why do you need to go to his office?

Izuku/T:Why do you need to know? I just wanna talk.

Hizashi:[Pov:Why do I feel tension between these two?]
Uh-yeah-sure little dude,I can take you to him.

Izuku/T:Thank you.

Aizawa:You need to teach your kid how to respect adults.

Inko:Trust me when I say there's no need for me to do so. He's just like that. You'll get used to it. He reminds me of you when we were teens.

Aizawa:Don't compare me to that problem child of yours. If anything he's like my nephew.

Inko:Didn't know you had a nephew 'Zawa.

Aizawa:You say it as if I don't have a family.

Inko:I never said you didn't have a family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With Hizashi & Izuku/T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hizashi:Not that it's any of my business, why DO you wanna speak with Nezu?

Izuku/T:I don't want to. HE wants to speak to me. Don't know for what.

Hizashi:Well,Nezu's just like that.

Izuku/T:Hmm.

Hizashi:Ah!- A lil' heads-up, when you're having your convo with Nezu,he might ask you questions about your personal life, and maybe stuff you didn't know he knew,like maybe he'll know your secrets and you'll be shocked by it. His intelligence is really high,it's almost scary. Some of us call him "Rat God".

Izuku/T:"Rat God" huh?

Hizashi:Knock knock!

Nezu:Ah,you're here. I was just about to call you to bring Izuku here but it seems like there's no need. Thank you for delivering the boy to me.

Izuku/T:Please don't refer to me as if I'm some delivery package.

He just smiled at me.

Hizashi:[Pov:Does this kid have beef with everyone?!]
Uh- I'll just...go back to Shouta. Later.

Nezu:Now,please take seat.

I went to sit infront of him,him sitting on the desk.

Izuku/T: You know it seems to me that with your "calmness",you don't care about what happens at all,in my point of view of course.