MEETING UNWANTED & UNEXPECTED GUESTS

It's been a few hours since we got our ice-cream as a reward for getting our quirks,we're at home right now with 2 tubs of ice-cream. Not even my bio mom would let us eat from a full tub.
I enjoyed it though. My mind was annoyingly stuck on that doctor. Ugh,there's something he's up to. Izumi and I are talking about our quirks in my room.

Izumi:Hmmmm~~~ This ice-cream is so goooddddd~~~
Best reward ever!~

Izuku/T:Yeah,not even my biological mother would let us eat from a full tub hehe.

Izumi:Same here,but I guess today was an exception.

Izuku/T:Then best exception ever. Anyway,let's get back to the topic.

I started writing down Izumi's details and her quirk.

Izumi:What's that?

Izuku/T:Quirk analysis book.

Izumi:That's very helpful.

Izuku/T:Yeah,but not just for our quirks,other people too,like pro heroes, civilians and villians.

Izumi:YEAH! We can use the information against them!!!

Izuku/T:Mhm. But we need to make sure that villians don't get there hands on this book. It could cause world destruction and we don't want that.

Izumi:True,true,true,very true,very true.

Izuku/T:So let's start analyzing our quirks.

Izumi:Okay but can you get my book and pen for me? I forgot to bring it here.

Izuku/T:I'm the one analyzing this but okay.

Instead of teleporting to her room,a portal opened up showing Izumi's room on the other side. We stared at the portal then at each other.

Izumi:New RA?

Izuku/T:Definitely.

Izumi ran through the portal,got her stuff and came back,then the portal closed.

Izumi:Looks like you got a new ability. Portals.

Izuku/T:Uh-huh. You can add that to the list.

Izumi:Done!

After that,we carried on analyzing our quirks.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No one's pov:)

Meanwhile, somewhere else, Dr.Garaki was in his laboratory,but not the one we all know,not the one Izuku,Izumi and Inko went to.

???:Dr.Garaki, anything interesting happen today? I believe you had an appointment with Telek's kids,am I correct?

Dr.Garaki:Yes sir,I did,and I must say,they had extraordinary quirks indeed. Especially the girl,but it was the boy that caught my attention.

???:And what was it about him that caught your attention?

Dr.Garaki:He had a quirk similar to yours,he can take and give quirks to others.

???:Really? Hmmmm....interesting.

Dr.Garaki:Do you have an interest in the boy?

???:I would like to pay him a "visit".

Dr.Garaki:Are you sure sir? The way the boy glared at me...it's as if he's suspicious of me.

???:You must be seeing things. There's no way a small 4 year old boy would be suspicious of you. Now please get back to work.

Dr.Garaki:Would you like me to find their address?

???:No need. I know exactly where to go.

Dr.Garaki:Of course....AFO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the Midoriya residents
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Izuku/T pov:]