chp-7

Mayank
Yaha koi bhukamp aaya tha kya???

Ishan
Not my mistake
Shubman ne aata giraya usne paani bhi giraya

Shubman
Ishu ne bola 20 aloo mein 1 glass pani isliye pura jal gya wo bartan

( Ishan , Shubman and Mayank were standing in the kitchen with the house keeping who complained about the disastrous kitchen )

Abhishek
Guyssss Sai Sudarshan ko ulti pe ulti ho rhi haiiii

( The 3 ran outside)

                         1 day later

Sai Sudarshan
Ishu bhaiya when we will meet again please cook that pasta for me againnn please bhaiya

Ishan
Sure why not .

Rohit
No you just came back from the hospital . Do you want to play or not ?

Shubman
Pasta ke chalte ulti nhi hua hai . Be matlab mein mere aur Ishu ke banaye hue tasty khane ke baare mein bol rhe ho .

Mayank
You 2 are not allowed in the kitchen from now on . MI management and GT management together paid 5 lakhs because of the mess you created.
Sai Sudarshan you were in the hospital. You are having loose motions because of that poop pasta

Sai Sudarshan
Wo pyaar he kya jo dard na de .

                     2 weeks later

IPL is going smooth for both MI and GT .
Shubman is at his best . His form is unbeatable and the most destructive. He has made 4 centuries in 5 matches and till now has not lost any match .

Ishan is also at his best . His batting and wicket keeping skills have shut the mouth of his haters.  His decision on drs in all the games has bought a lot of wickets. There is something wrong with Ishan that is going unnoticed by his team members apart from Mayank and Hardik . He has stopped cake smashing, his smile doesn't look real , his jokes aren't that funny anymore and he is easily zoned out .

Ishan's pov
"I am here for you. Just let it all out. I will always be here for you" I heard it and smiled and said "I know it but I don't want to be a burden to you" he hugged me tightly and said "Shhh never ever think you are a burden to me because you are the best thing that happened to me . You are my bestfriend my kishmish" I heard it all how can I not fall in love with him ? He is so sweet . He is the light in my dark life ..............

"You bring shame to your family, your friends and to everyone you know . You are just a burden... A BURDEN THAT NEEDS TO BE GONE" tears left my eyes unknowingly "b-but you love me. Your actions your behaviour says it all" "no I don't love you . I am not gay . Listen a guy is made to date a female not another guy . No-one loves you not even your family. You bring pain to them ."  Why is this happening to me ? Why God why ????? "But Vats--" " do not take my name from your filthy mouth . You know you are just pathetic. You lied to come close to me all you want is to be fucked until you can't walk but do not worry I will give it you so that you do not even again think about sex" I started explaining that I didn't lie I am not a manwhore " You know my past . I used to be tied up and fucked daily. I was a teen crying for help-- " he again cut me off " you missed the part saying that you liked being fucked like that . You are with me because you want that so I will do the same with you " he smirked .

I kept moving back until I hit the wall but he kept coming forward . He threw me on the bed . My head got hit hard and I was unconscious. I woke up with my legs tied my body filled with hickeys and bruises. My lower body hurts really hard as hell. He was not there only a letter was there written with red " I will come back".

All of a sudden things started disappearing. Suddenly I see someone . Shubman came towards me just like him . Shubman promises to stay by my side till death just like him.  Shubman brings me happiness just like him . But he was bad he was evil is Shubman the same?

I woke up . The same nightmare again and again . Why after so many years he is appearing in my dreams again ? Why is god punishing me again ? My life is going smooth so why the sudden obstacles. Is he going to comeback? This is why God is giving me a sign????

I need to freshen up. I need to smile . I need to be happy. I need to smile for everyone pose with everyone talk to everyone to be a good teammate . Everyone thinks that I am perfect I won't let them look through the curtains. I need to throw on a smile and put the happy face . I have gone through things that nobody else can imagine.
Author's pov

                   3 hours later

At the practice ground. Everyone is practicing when Rohit and Hardik came together.

Hardik
We have an meeting.

Rohit
Everyone is going to behave well.

Ishan
What is the meeting for ? Are we getting a holiday to go and club outside???

Mayank
Yes yes that will be fun please

Surya
Ab maza ayega na bidu

Tilak
We are going clubbing tonight yayy

Brewis
Partyyyy

Ishan
Karenge daaru party

Rohit
No guys calm down . It's an important meeting. Someone new will join us today. So be ready in 15 mins we will move to the meeting hall .

                  15 minutes later

Everyone is in the meeting room . With the MI management and all of their managers .

Hardik
We are going to have 2 coaches joining us . They will help us in the training and everything. Welcome them.
( 2 elderly people came in )

Rohit
And Ishan your manager has left . So there is a new manager appointed for you .

Ishan
Bhaiya kon hai Naya manager?

Rohit
He is coming.

Ishan
Pehle din he late mein toh bhout pareshan karunga usse .

Hardik
He is here come inside
( A young handsome man came inside putting on a mask )

Rohit
Guys meet Vatsal Jain Shekhawat.  ( Vatsal removed his mask) Ishan he will be your manager. Vatsal meet Ishan Kishan .

Ishan's pov
A name I never wanted to hear again . The moment he removed his mask I was shocked till core.  Why after so many years he is here again????

Vatsal / Ishan
YOU!!!! NOOO

We both shouted at the same time . All of a sudden all the memories came running in my head.

Ishan
It can't be you-- ( I fainted )

________________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned

Should I put Brewis and Tilak together?