chp-22

Next day
GT has left for practice while the MI members are still in the dining hall.
Slowly slowly Ishan enters the hall and sits beside Tilak and Mayank.

Tilak
Brewis change your seat with me.

Brewis
Nopes I won't.

Tilak
Brewis if you won't change your seat with me then get ready for a punishment.
( Brewis got up and changed his seats with Tilak)

Naman
You fought with me to sit on that chair now you left it .

Tilak
I was getting positive vibes from there but a whole negative influence came and sat beside me.

Mayank
Mind your words Tilak.

Ishan
It's alright I was wrong. The way I behaved with the team it was not good and I owe an apology to every single one of them .
( Tilak looked at Ishan a little shooook by the sudden change of behaviour)

Ishan
I know I was wrong. I am sorry and I will make up to all of you for being a brat . A apology cannot fix the damage I caused but believe me I did not want to hurt you guys. I was in a position that I cannot explain.
I promise that I will make up to every single member present in the room.
( Ishan left the room and then shouted from outside)
HARDIK BHAIIIII ROHIT BHAIIIII I AM GOING TO MISS THE PRACTICE SESSION TODAY & EVEN MAYANK.
COME FAST MAYU I WON'T WAIT

Hardik & Rohit
WHY??????

Tilak
He did not have his breakfast.

Mayank
Huh!? Am I going somewhere?
( Mayank ran outside)

Ishan's pov
I know what I have to do . I will make up to them . Make them understand that I deeply regret my behaviour.
I am going to take Mayank with me to the mall

2 hours later

Ishan
Thora jaldi chalega. Apne kadmo ka sahi upyog kar

Mayank
Batsman tu hai mein nhi.
Bhaii yeh kids section hai idher se kya lega ? Mens section aage hai. Yeh 2 se 6 saal ke baccho ke liye hai

Ishan
Tujhe mein laaya hu na toh chup chaap chal mere peeche .

Mayank
You told me you want to buy things for our teammates. Why are you buying clothes for yourself?

Ishan
Mein koi baccha hu kya. Apne liye udher se lunga.
( I glared at Mayank )

Mayank
Wo mein toh bass hehehee....... Jaldi chal Ishu .
( Mayank & I moved all around the kids section. At the soft toy place I stopped and a salesman approached us .)

Salesman Yes sir how can I help you ?

Salesman
Yes sir how can I help you ?

Ishan
I need all the teddy bear from the top shelf. And these Pikachu set . Pack them for me. Till then I have to shop more .