Epilogue ( Goodbye )

Time Skip

Abhishek is calling Shubman in the middle of the night . Shubman is ignoring his calls but Abhishek kept Calling. Defeated Shubman picked up

On Call
Shubman- It better be important you asshole. I have left Ishan in the middle of the punishment.
Abhishek- BRO COME TO THE HOSPITAL MAYANK IS IN LABOR.  I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ? HOW TO HELP HIM? HE IS SCREAMING COME FAST.
Shubman- I am coming Stop panicking ok just wait.
Abhishek- Bring Ishan too
Shubman- I can't think he will be...
( The line ends . )

Shubman
Ughhhh Ishu

( Shubman goes to Ishan who is handcuffed on the bed . )

Shubman
Ishu get up Mayank is in labor . We need to leave .

Ishan
Aah ah ugh U-untie me uhhh
( Shubman chuckles remembering Ishan is handcuffed.
He pulled off the handcuffs from his hands and then legs and then turned him around)

Shubman
We will continue later . Now get ready fast Ishu .

Ishan
R-remove that vibrator. Aaah a-aah All the t-toys remove them .
( Shubman looks at Ishan smirking seeing his condition. He climbs up the bed and in a go pulls out an 8 inch vibrator from Ishan's hole . He slowly removed the nipple clamps from which Ishan screamed at the sudden removal.
Shubman removed the leg spreader and balls stretcher. )

Shubman
Now get up fasttt .

Ishan
Hey remove the cock ring.
( Shubman slowly removed the cock ring.
He picked Ishan up in Bridal Style and took him to the washroom and left him in the bathtub to clean himself. Shubman himself went to another washroom to clean himself up too .

Quickly the two of them got ready and made their way towards the car . Ishan was having a lot of problems walking and he was whining in pain every now and then .

Shubman picked Ishan up again and opened the car''s door and kept Ishan gently on the passenger seat. 
Ishan winced and jumped on Shubman.

Shubman with Ishan in his lap drived to the hospital because there was no way Ishan would be able to sit on the seat.

Soon they reached the hospital and went to Abhi . )

Abhishek
Woww you came so early. ( Abhishek said sarcastically while he was crying)

Shubman
I am sorry Abhi . But how did it happened today? He is just 8 months pregnant.

Abhishek
Wo I shouted at him as he forgot to take his medicines .

Ishan
Elaborate. This does not lead to early dilevery.

Abhishek
Woh he was talking to Aditya and that man called him "Baby , love and sweetheart" so I got jealous and when he forgot to take his medicines. I shouted at him a little too much .
I am sorry okay? I did not mean for this to happen. ( Abhishek said crying badly)

Ishan
Hey it's okay. Leave it let's thin---

( A loud shout from Mayank stopped Ishan in mid way . He was screaming loudly in pain and was crying . )

Few minutes later

Abhishek
Bhai yaar M-Mayank t-thik toh h-hoga na . W-wo uska awaz aana band hogaya . M-mayank
( Abhishek Said falling on the ground crying miserably . Soon a loud cry was heard and a doctor came holding a baby in his hands.  )

Doctor
It was a premature delivery but still the baby is very healthy but the mother of the child is weak .
It's a girl

Abhishek
C-can I see Mayank ?
( The doctor nodded and Abhishek ran inside the room to see a sleeping Mayank with tears on his face .

Abhishek went and sat by his side holding his hand gently. )

Abhishek
Mujhe maaf kar meri jaan . Sorry I shouldn't have shouted at you. 
Humari beti Hui hai. Uska naam kya rakhenge ?

Mayank
Maisha Markande Sharma.  ( Mayank mumbled slowly opening his eyes. Abhishek smiled and kissed Mayank's lips and Mayank slept )

2027 ODI WORLD CUP AFTER FINAL

Commentator
India has won the ODI world cup after 16 years . Here we have Shubman Gill with us. 
Sir what do you have to say about this win? How do you feel?

Shubman
Just one word Amazing.
It feels good to win against Australia in the World Cup Finals.  Feels good to be here----

( The the lights went off . There was complete silence in the stadium. No sound .
After a few minutes flashlights of phone were on.  Shubman looked around processing things . His eyes widened realising the pattern of Flashlights . It said .
WILL YOU MARRY ME? )

( Thora changes hai. Real life mein unlog actually aise nhi mile the . Meri imagination hai yeh bas )

Ishan
Aaj se 10 saal pehle mein hotel mein dining area mein baith ke daat kha rha tha . Tab achanak se Tumne entry maari sirf room mein he nhi mere Dil mein bhi .
Tabse aj tak bohot kuch badal Gaya sirf mere pyaar ko chod ke .

Shaam aur Subah Tu mera
Tere Bina kya mera ?
Do Jism Jaan ek hai
Na hona kabhi tu Juda

Sunn mere hamsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar ?
Ki Teri saanson chalti jidhar
Rahunga bass wahi umrr bhar
Jitni haseen ye mulakatein hain
Unse bhi pyari teri baatein hain
Baaton mein teri jo kho jaate hain
Aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
Baahon mein hai teri zindagi, haaye

I have been finding this opportunity to ask you this question?
Shubman Gill Truth or Dare ?

The truth you will have to answer WILL YOU MARRY ME?
Dare you will have to accept my marriage proposal.

Choose wisely meri jaan meine pehle ek baar bola hai waapas bolta hu . I will not leave you even if you ask me to.  So WILL YOU ACCEPT ME FOR LIFETIME MERI JAAN? WILL YOU MARRY ME ?

( The spotlight was on Ishan while he said these things and slowly he goes down on his knee pulling a ring out from his pocket. )

Ishan
I promise to keep you happy. Just say a yes.  I love You Shub. We have been together for years now and I want to go ahead to take a next step with you . So Please Answer WILL YOU BE MY HUSBAND?

( Tears streaming down Shubman's face and he shouted .)

Shubman
YES YES YES A HUNDRED TIMES YES . LET'S GET MARRIED ISHAN KISHAN. 

( Shubman run into Ishan's arms.  They hug each other while Ishan slowly slips a ring into Shubman's finger . They shared a beautiful kiss. Forgetting everyone present there happy in there own world . )

________________________________________________________________________________

Goodbye Everyone.
Thank you so much for reading

I enjoyed writing a lot and I hope you all liked the story . I am really grateful for the support you guys showed .

I will write a new story " 2gether for life" another Ishman ff please support that too.