chp-26 (18+)

Author's pov
Shubish side

Ishan
My body , my brain and my heart are calling out for you. Shubiee

(Shubman smirked and held Ishan's hand and took him in a room. Ishan walked with him like a lost puppy. After reaching the room. Shubman pushed Ishan inside and closed the door. There was dim light  in the room. Ishan was standing staring at the taller lad with lust in his eyes while the latter was leaning against the door scanning the boy from head to toe.

Shubman removed his shoes while walking towards Ishan. He wrapped his arms around Ishan's thin waist and looked down straight into his eyes. Ishan blinked his doe eyes looking up innocently. Shubman leaned down and started kissing Ishan's lip. 

Shubman slowly picked Ishan up and Ishan wrapped his legs on Shubman's waist . While Shubman held him tightly they made out )

Shubman
Are you sure you want this? Because I will not be able to stop once I started. Stop me now if you want

(He said in between in soft pecks on Ishan's neck. Ishan did not reply to his question and just moaned and threw his head back with eyes closed in pleasure giving him more access. Shubman stopped and stood straight. Ishan frowned and looked up opening his eyes. )

Ishan
W-what. Why?? ( Ishan whined )

Shubman
You better not ignore me from next time or I will leave you needy here and you won't be even able to move.

(He said in a cold voice making a shiver run down Ishan's spine. Ishan gulped visibly. Shubman held his chin and made him look up.)

Shubman
Answer me. Do you want this?

(Ishan nodded his head feeling a lot needy)

Shubman
Words darling

( Shubman ordered making Ishan hard )

Ishan
I want this Shubie. I want this so badly and only with you. P-please help me.  Release me from this frustration .

( Shubman smirked and  caressed Ishan's lips with his thumb and leaned forward and placed his rough lips on Ishan's soft ones. Both of them closed their eyes and got so engrossed into each other that they were completely unaware about what is happening outside in the world. This was just supposed to be their night. Ishman / Shubish night.

The kiss was soft and slow initially but then it got more passionate and filled with lust. Both were fighting for dominance. Ishan's hands moved towards the top and he held Shubman's soft and silky hair in a fist while the other hand rested on his  chest. Their tongues were fighting with each other.

Shubman's one hand rested on his waist while the other found its way inside Ishan's t-shirt and moved upwards making Ishan's  breath to stop for a moment because of the goosebumps Shubman's hand was giving by touching his upper body. But Ishan made sure not to let Shubman dominate the kiss somehow.

But then Shubman's hand reached Ishan's nipple. Shubman caressed it and then pinched his left nipple  between his forefinger and thumb. Ishan moaned and gave up and let Shubman dominate who smirked in the kiss. Shubman while kissing Ishan kept pinching his nipples and giving a massage to them. 

They gave up soon because of the lack of breath. A string of saliva joined both their lips. Their lips were swollen but both of them were breathing heavily and both were well aware that this was just the beginning, the night was quite long. They were looking at each other with complete desire and love .

Shubman again started placing soft kisses  on Ishan's neck with bites in between making Ishan moan his name crazily in both pain and pleasure. Shubman tarted leaving dark purple hickeys.  )