chp-17

Everyone and everything in this chapter is based on my imagination only for the plot . Things in this chapter might offend some people. So read on your own risk .
_______________________________________
Author's pov

It was night, Ishan did not have any food after reaching the resort but hunger was nowhere near.

He stepped out of his room. Leaving the resort he went towards the beach side . He just laid down on the sand and kept his gaze on the stars above. He looked at the stars remembering something......

Flashback

Ishan and Shubman were drunk they just came out of a party .

Both of them were laying next to each other on the terrace. Their hands were intertwined and they kept smiling while looking at the stars.

Shubman
Ishuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ishan
Yesssssssss Shubieeeeeeeeee

Shubman
Ishu I am not able to count the stars. ( Shubman said whining to Ishan )

Ishan
Ufff you are dumb . How can you count it alone ? You need someone to count it with you .

Shubman
Buttttt Ishuuuuu who will count it with me? Will you help me ?

Ishan
Of course not why would I waste my counting stars-----

Shubman
Because they are beautiful

Ishan
You are more beautiful than them so I guess I should look at you .

Shubman
I already know it.  Ab mein itna bhi kuch khas nhi .

Ishan
Mein toh chala sone .

Shubman
No no nhiiiii Ishuuuu please count the stars with me . ( Shubman said almost crying)

Ishan
Okuuuu Shubuuuuu but only because you are so cute .

Shubman
From where should I start ?

Ishan
Uff you don't know anything. You count from the left and I will count from the right.

Shubman
Okuuuuuu
1
2
3---

Ishan
1
2
3
4

Shubman
Arre why are you counting the same numbers as I did . Count different numbers from me . Ishu you are not serious at all about counting stars ( shubman starts crying but Ishan slowly wiped it)

Ishan
I am serioussss sorry Shubieeee I will count now properly

Shubman
Yes our career depends on it.

Shubman
1
2
3
4
5

Ishan
Million
Billion
Tril......

( They both slept while counting the stars and hugging each other.
When the 2 of them woke up the next morning. It was when Abhishek and Mayank threw water on them and they both woke up by shock. Waking up they both started laughing remembering last night's antics .

They were punished by Rohit and Virat to sleep in another room for 2 days which for them felt like 2 years. They kept bugging Virat and Rohit nonstop for weeks by doing different pranks on them due to that harsh punishment)
Flashback ends

Ishan's pov

I did not know when I started crying. Remembering those days . Shub and I doing those stupid things. We annoying everyone in the team . Everyone laughed whenever I used to crack those stupid jokes.  I always had someone around me . I was everyone's favourite but the situation now is the opposite. Everyone hates me to hell .
While remembering those things my tears kept falling hard . All of a sudden I felt a hand wiping those tears for me . Someone came and laid down on my right side.