chp-20

I am not going by the actual IPL schedule so MI and GT will have 2 matches together
______________________________________

Days skip

MI and GT are going to have a match in 2 days. The wankhede stadium is awaiting one of the greatest matches.
Both the teams are back in form. After the small vacation MI is back in line . Both the teams had their first matches with each other and will also have there last before the semis start . This match is just for the schedule as
MI , GT , CSK & KKR have qualified for the semi finals.

Vatsal is not by Ishan's side to trouble him as his mother his only family left met with a small accident. So he took a leave for 3 weeks. He will be Ishan's manager again after IPL and a few matches of the T20 world cup.

The current situation is not good. Shubman is slightly ignoring and avoiding Ishan but he is trying not to make it obvious.

Ishan
Arre Shubie sunna...... Shubiee...... Shubiee....... SUNEGA KI NHI mein Pagal ki tarah tujhe bula rha hoon

Shubman
Dheere bol sab soo rhe haiii.

Ishan
Gussa kyu hai yeh toh bol?

Shubman
I am not angry...

Ishan
I know you well . What did I do tell me that?

Shubman
You told me that you went on a vacation with the tea-----
( Ishan's phone started ringing the caller id showing "Vatsal bff 💖" .)

Ishan
Excuse me once.
( Saying that Ishan went to pick up the call. )

Shubman
Bff huhhh what am I then? Am I his sautun? Huhhh

On call
Ishan- Yes? How is your mother is she fine?
Vatsal- No she isn't yesterday by mistake she got hurt again on her injured area the infection has spread.
Ishan- I am so sorry
Vatsal- Kishmish I won't be coming back anytime soon. I have already informed the BCCI. Till then you are free but I assure you that I will be back. So take care of yourself and stay away from Shubman.
If you want you can try mending your relationship with your teammates.
Ishan- You mean I can apologise to them? Reallyy?
Vatsal- Yes.
Ishan- Take care of your mother and I hope she gets well soon but I hope you don't come back.
Vatsal- Do not try to act like you care for me or my mother because I know you don't. I will come back not in the near future but I will.
Ishan- Just focus on your mother and till then do not call me.
Vatsal- Kishmish if I am being good towards you. You're gonna act like this? Huhh did you forget I have spies around your close people
Ishan- Sorry
Vatsal- Bye and do not act like a brat in my absence.
( The line ends)

( On the other side Shubman kept blabbering to himself)

Shubman
I just want Ishu to know how much I like him. I do not want us to be just friends. I wish you knew this .
More than once I have smiled at your text. More than once I have smiled thinking about you. In a short time with you smiling and laughing has been a part of my daily routine. Little did I know I was falling for you.
Looking at you I wonder are we just friends? Are we gonna be just friends or is there something more going to happen between us?
If we do not take a step now it's going to be too late but still I will say that I can wait for you my whole life.
Meine apna tujhe maana hai Teri rooh ko pehechana hai . Har waqt yeh kehta hai Dil tere sath mujhe rehna hai . Rehne laga tu aise mujhme khil uthe din raat mere. Sath hai agar hai tu hai toh duniya mein hai sab yaara. Tere Bina yeh jeena na lage .

Right now what's more important is that Ishu lied to me .

Ishan's pov
After ending the call , I headed back towards Shubman and I could hear him mumble a few things .
The moment I stepped closer to him. My heart started to flutter listening to his words . I know I know Shubman how much you love me.
But it got stuck in my mind that
Are we gonna be just friends or is there something more going to happen between us?

I just went towards him and patted his shoulder

Ishan
I am sorry what were you saying that time?

Shubman
I told him that I won't tell you this but
Why did you lie to me? Why Ishu?

Ishan
Who 'him"? And what lie ???
I really don't understand what are you saying.

Shubman
You went to the beach in your holidays? I mean the small vacation

Ishan
Yes

Shubman
With Vatsa--

Ishan
No I did not go with Vatsal. I was with the team and I already informed you in the call that I am going out with the team.

Shubman
Am I not your best friend anymore? Why are lying to me?

Ishan
When did I lie to you? I was on a vacation with the team not with Vatsal .

Shubman
Ishu I was okay with you not telling me the truth maybe I was a little offended but do not lie to me.

Ishan
Seriously? Why would I lie to you?

Shubman
Do you like Vatsal?................ Ishu your silence is answering me but I want to hear it from you....... Do you like him?

Ishan
NO I DO NOT LIKE HIM ANYMORE. I HATE HIM. I-I do not like him. And listen if you don't trust me then don't I won't explain myself to anyone. All I will say I did not lie to you.

Shubman
Calm down Ishu...... I trust you. Vatsal told me that you 2 went on vacation together and not with the team. He told me that you did not want to be with the team.

Ishan
He...... Just do not believe him.

Shubman
Isn't he your best friend?

Ishan
No talk about him. Just believe me I can do anything in the world but not lie to you unless necessary.

Shubman
Ok fine

Ishan
Oh sorry you were ignoring me because you were jealous.

Shubman
Not at all .

Ishan
Not to be rude. Does Abhishek do not have any other work. Why is he always with you?

Shubman
He is with me because of Mayank........ But are you jealous?

Ishan
Wait because of Mayank?

Shubman
Oh shittt

Abhishek
SHUBMAN GILL YOU FUCKER

________________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned .
The story might take a turn be ready.