INTRODUCTION

The  most important part of the story is the introduction.... please give this a minute as you won't really get the storyline if you skip this.

Love
Yashvi 🥂🤎

Amelia Lilac Nikolai

A girl who has an amazing mother , a younger brother and a not so amazing father. She has her life normal but abnormal at the same time and despite having difficulties she's fine at least on the outside. She has friends...some of them very good but some others just not so good.
She has a social life ....to others she has everything perfect but only she knows what goes on in the pretty little head of hers.
She has a best friend....male best friend to be precise and she's clueless about his feelings but still loves him as a friend off course.

Nicholas  Alan  Russo

A boy who has everything. A good family, amazing friends, a really beautiful best friend. But a messed up situation with one of his friends ruins everything for him .
He has feelings for his best friend but can't tell her as he's scared for his friendship so he ends up hurting her and going to one of her best friend's for comfort.
As messy as this sounds...its even more complicated when he was experiencing it .
He was always the one to have control but now he has lost it.

Amanda Pierce

She is a girl living through hardships every day. To the out side world she has everything...a group of friends, money , good looks and what not.
But inside she's falling apart every second..but why?
Because she has feelings for someone from so long but the guy doesn't like her back .. instead he's into her childhood best friend.
She's trying to keep it under control but till when?
How's she gonna make it not so obvious when she sees them everyday getting closer and closer?
Will she do the right thing and stay away ?

Rachael  blue valentine

She is a girl who lives in everyone of friend's shadow and doesn't really like standing out in the crowd. She wants to stay hidden and have a peaceful teenage life. Thats where she is wrong because peace and Teenage doesn't really go along.

Her world is upside down when one day all of a sudden she looses her most important person and things flips. From having no personal life she goes on to have a best friend, crush and then a full blown social life in mere seconds....and all it took was a great loss to pull her out of her shell.

Jack Davison

A funny, chubby , cute , clown of the entire crew , with the baby blue electric eyes...that has everyone's attention.
He's the light of the place where ever he stands.
He has a cute family, a very amazing life , a very normal goal to achieve but lacks romance. He can't just settle...
He wants a girl but can't really get anyone.
All his friends are getting into relationships or have crushes and some are not even interested in love ...but still are getting some.
He is lonely, wants someone to like him but can't really get that.

Patrick  amber Rosalind

A quite , shy , beautiful boy. Nothing much to describe him...that was what he was to the world. Only his friends know that he's a  wild, outgoing , and partying kinda person.
He loves his friends and always looks out for them. He is waiting for the ONE to enter his life. But what happens when he finds her? Or what goes wrong when he can't have her ...?

Mariana gold Reed

A girl who always has trouble in paradise along with super strict parents. She considers herself as a magnet to chaos . She's a bit chubby... always bullied directly or indirectly by her fellow mates or friends.. and hates it. She's insecure. She's immature . She just needs attention and love. Sometimes she's bitchy but mostly she's a sweetheart.

Jessica Fernandez

She has a heart of gold untill provoked. She's an amazing soul untill you treat her bad. She's fierce, bold , beautiful but black. All her friends and classmates pick on her for being pure black. She loves sports, basketball to be precise. Boys are a no zone for her... not because she doesn't want them but because she's black (if ykyk)
But she loves Amelia....as a friend or maybe more?

Asher Romano

Player.... heartbreaker....the flirtatious one of the school , has girls all over him and he is all over them too.. at least thats what everyone thinks....but he has those heart eyes for one....the one he can't have no matter what because the one he loves is chasing Nicholas..
And that's how my friend...a rivalry begins.
Overall Asher is a sweet boy in love ... but at times he shows how mean he can be...

Chase Alexander  hightower

Well he's the boy... who everyone likes but doesn't really care about. He's just there... until he actually makes it to the spotlight of his highschool. Not failing to mention he's a football player... quarterback to be exact .
He has a reputation...not of a badboy though....but as a Mr. Perfect.
He has awesome grades, good looks , a girlfriend, a friend circle...what else do you need to survive highschool.
Apparently having this was not enough...what more does he need...?

So these are THE POPULARS  ....
Their friend circle was popular since it began...the moment they all became friends in the middle school...they were known to all. When they reached highschool...they were not only the talk of school but the whole town. Everyone knew who they were...they were always on the gossip headlines but the fun part is they don't care. They never ever put their minds on to that shit.
But shit went south when one of them did start giving fucks about society , gossips, questions..and what not.
The story is about if they will survive this or will end up breaking apart at the end ?
Will they give up on years of friendship or will they remain attached to the hip as always?
Will their love interests clash or they will put friendship above all?
Lets read out...!!!

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂
THE CHARACTERS , NAMES , STORYLINE ....IS TOTALLY FICTIONAL AND MY IMAGINATION.
I HAVE NOT COPIED IT
AND WILL NOT TOLERATE BEING COPIED EITHER.
ALSO DON'T EXPECT PERFECT GRAMMAR BECAUSE I AM JUST WRITING THIS TO GET MY MIND WORKING.
MOST OF THE EVENTS MENTIONED IN THE STORY HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCED BY ME .