CHAPTER -10🥂

Amanda's pov

Before Amelia and Rachel saw her

I cried my heart out sitting here in the girl's room. I can't believe I still am that stuck up on Nicholas  when I already know that he's never gonna like me .
I know its neither his nor Amelia's fault in this but I can't help but hate them at this moment.

Why must Amelia have all the wishes granted ? Why not me ?
She has a great family, an amazing mother , amazing personality, she's pretty, smart and not to mention the top student of our grade.

Why did I not deserve that kind of luck? What did I do wrong? Why can't Nicholas like me? What does she have that I don't?

My doubts keep increasing and so does my tears . I see the time in my phone and its nearly time for  the bell meaning this place is gonna get crowded.

I leave the room and decide to hide behind the bleachers till I calm down. I never skip class ... I wonder what excuse I am gonna say to my friends when they ask me where I was.
They must be wondering about me .

I reach the bleachers avoiding all the glances from the students at the ground. I know I look bad right now eyes pluffy , red noes and cheeks and my continuous sniffling is getting alot of attention.

I hope no one from my friend group notices me . I take my seat beneath the bleachers and memories of today morning and all those months Nicholas behaved oblivious to me come to my mind and my heart grows heavy.

I hate feeling this way but I can't help it. The time passes by and I hear the bell meaning I'll have to get going, and find myself an excuse for everyone to know.

Just as I was about to leave ... I see someone approaching me. I hope I don't get into trouble. Praying silently I wait for the intruder.

" Amanda? Is that you ? " I hear a familiar voice.

" Asher? What are you doing here? " I say recognising him as he comes closer.

" Have you been crying? Your eyes are puffy?" He asks.
Asher has always been good to me , no matter what his mood is he always manages to give me all the positivity he can.

We connect and vibe well. He's the only boy from our group whom I can actually talk to without feeling judged or exposed. He also like Rachel knows about my feelings for Nicholas. I told him once when I had a breakdown in middle school similar to today.

He always tells me to forget about him , tells me to ignore him and try to find someone else who's equally interested in me. When I told Rachel about mine and his newly found friendship she was so sure that he likes me . I kinda like him too but its always been Nicholas for me so I have never given thought to any other boy.

If only situations were different I would have loved to be with him or a person like him.

As I am in my thoughts... Asher snaps his fingers in front of my eyes , pulling me out of my thoughts about him.

" Where did you wander off to in that pretty little head of yours Manda ?" He says

" Nowhere! Why are you here? How did you know I was here?" I ask

" I had gym this period so I was on the field playing and I saw you get here... well I didn't really recognise you I thought it was some girl so I hoped for getting some action!" He admits sheepishly smiling

" God its our first day...have some restraint buddy" I say punching his arm.

" Can't get my reputation ruined now can I baby?" He says getting closer