Spring Break Madness

West Palm Beach, Florida

Chad arrived at the hotel. He checked in, got the room key, and took his luggage into the elevator to the third floor. He was now in his hotel room, and it smelled like cigarette smoke. Chad opened the window to air out the room. He paid $90 bucks for the reservation.

He quickly changed into his swimwear, and got out his suntan lotion, and beach towel. He walked out of the hotel, and the beach was packed with high school teens. The beach was too crowded. Loud music was blaring from radios, and some teens were playing volleyball.

"I wanted this beach all to myself!" Chad protested. Then, it suddenly dawned on him.

It was Spring Break! He came to Florida during Spring Break! He wasted all his money! He felt so stupid.

"Some vacation this is gonna turn out to be!" Chad said.

"Hey, dude!" A hot blonde hair girl said, smiling.

"Hi," said Chad.

Chad would vow never to come to Florida during Spring Break again.

This story was written on Monday, April 1st, 2024. (Easter Monday Canada)

A/N It's Spring Break madness here in Florida! Chad couldn't have come at a bad time! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a loser! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.