Ashley's Funeral

Middletown Bible Church

East St

Middletown, Connecticut

Shiny Brown Casket: closed with Ashley's body inside, and with flowers*

Ashley's Family: *wiping their faces*

Ken: *wearing a gray suit, and wipes his eyes*

Woman: *reading the obituary* Ashley Lenore Thompson was born on June 4th, 2008 in Middletown, to Elizabeth and Stanley Thompson. At the age of 8, she started writing short stories for her family to read. She was a very sweet person with a kind-hearted personality that would always say hello to any person she sees. She loved to go fishing with her father, and was always there to lend a helping hand. She enjoyed attending the Middletown High School dances, and always knew how to have a good time. Her life was tragically cut short last Wednesday night, but she will always be remembered for her bright smile, and loving personality. She is survived by her parents, and two older brothers, Kenneth, (2000) and James. (2005)

Time skip.....

Pallbearers: *opening the casket, revealing Ashley's body*

Ashley's Family: *seeing their deceased daughter and sobbing hysterically*

Ashley's Body: *eyes and mouth closed, and in a white dress, white nylons, and white high heels*

Us: *seeing Ashley*

Time skip.......

At the cemetery.....

Shiny Brown Casket: *being lowered to the ground*

This story was written on Wednesday, April 17th, 2024.

A/N Rest in peace, Ashley! 😭❤️ You will never be forgotten! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.