FEEL ALIVE (EPILOGUE)

The story ends with them meeting in every universe and destiny. In my opinion, true love never has that happy ending we all want. True love is only a reflection of our pain and blood. When a soul is lost, it can't come back. That's what exactly happened to Charlie. He was so lost, so lost that he couldn't find his way back.

Not having a good mother or sibling, getting severely harassed in his office, at home being this statue of overthinking, Babe simply could never help. Even he put all his weight on fixing Charlie, couldn't come back because for every cut there is a scar, for every accident there are bruises, for every trauma there is an effect.

While you all must think that the title of this story was about Charlie, no, it was not. It was about Babe, how after Charlie, his trauma became a severe mental problem. He gave up his life for someone he loved, someone that was not known to love.

This story was a depiction of how broken glass can never be mended at all. The more we try to mend a broken piece of glass, the more it cuts us or leaves us bleeding. That's what Babe did. He tried to mend a broken Charlie, but in this, he let himself bleed.

MOST PEOPLE WILL FIND THIS STORY ABSURD BECAUSE OF ITS ENDING BUT JUST SIT DOWN AND THINK ABOUT IT JUST THINK...

THE END