MY MAFIA(kenta x kim)Part 2

The Next Day

Kenta woke up feeling uncomfortable, having slept fitfully due to his concerns about potential harassment during the night. When morning finally came, he called North, but there was no answer. Frustrated, Kenta contacted another subordinate to inform them he would be staying at the Dancing Valley for another day, and to only call if there was an emergency.

As Kenta ended the call, Sonic entered the room without knocking, the bead curtain clinking softly to announce his presence.

"Are you having a private talk? I can leave if you like," Sonic said, a playful glint in his eye.

Kenta, caught off guard, stammered, "Umm, yeah... no, I was just... Can you stand a little farther away? Too close."

Sonic chuckled and offered a handful of peanuts. "Have some peanuts."

"Sorry, I'm allergic," Kenta replied, stepping back.

Sonic's eyes sparkled with curiosity. "Hmm, are you? I've heard a lot about you. You're well-known in the undercity, right? Kenta, is the pronunciation correct?"

"Y-yeah," Kenta nodded, feeling uneasy under Sonic's intense gaze.

"Why are you so nervous? I told you, I don't bite," Sonic teased, moving closer.

Kenta pointed his finger at Sonic's fan, trying to keep him at a distance. "Yeah, well, just... stay back."

Sonic sighed theatrically. "Ugh, no fun. I'm going."

Kenta quickly interjected, "What about my request? Did you send your boys to find him?"

Sonic elegantly took a seat on the table beside Kenta, who remained standing. "About that... yes, they will search for your so-called boy and should be back in about two hours. Until then, what do you want to do?"

Sonic's fan traced delicate patterns in the air as he bit his lip suggestively. "Nothing. I'll just stay here."

"As you wish," Sonic said, extending his hand elegantly. "I will take my leave."

Kenta hesitated, unsure of Sonic's intentions. "Uh, what? What should I do?"

Sonic's voice took on a patronizing tone. "Nobody taught you manners? Hold my hand."

Kenta awkwardly took Sonic's hand, helping him stand from the table. Sonic left with a pitying look, his every step radiating elegance and grace. Kenta couldn't help but notice how Sonic's appearance—dolled up in a black slit outfit with a black net fan—contrasted sharply with his flirtatious and provocative demeanor.

Kenta watched him leave, his thoughts a jumble of confusion and fascination. "What a strange guy," he muttered to himself, "so graceful, yet such a relentless flirt."

kenta, with nothing specific to do, decided to explore Sonic's sprawling mansion. The house was filled with luxurious amenities and activities, though it was hard to miss the many girls and guys who populated the place. Despite their presence, none dared to approach him.

As he wandered through the house, Kenta discovered various rooms: a large sauna, a grand pool, and separate lounges for girls and guys. The atmosphere was surprisingly peaceful and happy. He passed by several private VIP rooms, knowing better than to intrude.

Reaching the first floor, Kenta continued his exploration, admiring the opulent surroundings. Suddenly, a boy came running down the hallway, shouting Sonic's name. Before Kenta could react, the boy collided with him, sending them both tumbling to the floor with a curtain falling over them. In the dim light beneath the curtain, their faces were inches apart, and Kenta could hear the boy's rapid heartbeat matching his own.