BDSM (Winner x Dean) Part 2

Winner: "I would never want to be you. You're just worth like a book to your parents, and to me, I am their everything—hope and everything. This will fix your misunderstanding because you're the one whose parents never wanted him in the first place. Understand?" glaring at Dean

Dean: "Even if my parents never wanted me, have you asked your parents if they're happy to have you, Mister Winner? And if you won't leave me alone, I will tell everybody about your freakiness."

Winner pushed Dean back and instructed everybody in his gang to leave.

Dean, who fell back, stood up, glaring at Winner.

Sonic: "Hey, Dean, are you fine? What did he do?"

Dean: "He's just Winner, that's all. He hates me, just like everyone does. Now go away. I don't want you here in front of me."

Sonic hugged Dean.

Sonic: "It's okay. I'm here. You're not alone, Dean. I'm your best friend, and I know you."

Dean sighed and replied.

Dean: "I am nobody's friend, nobody's love, nobody's son. I am just me." understood as Dean left Sonic alone

Sonic sighed and then went on his own way.

After school, both Winner and Dean went to clubs. Winner threw a party, and Dean had to go because Sonic pushed him to.

Sonic went to Dean's house because he didn't want to ruin his mood.

Sonic: "Try this one."

Dean: "Too feminine."

Sonic: "This?"

Dean: "Too cute."

Sonic: "How about this?"

Dean: "Too bulky. I don't like any of these. They're either too boring or too over the top. You don't have normal clothes."

Sonic: "There's no 'normal' when it comes to the cloth store of Sonic, hun. You will wear this and you will look fabulous. Now, go, goo goo, c'mon, dress up, and we'll go."

The dress was pretty. It was a crop top till the chest area, underneath was a fishnet body suit with white glazed pants with open silver chains, long black boots, and a black bow for the neck. It was truly a beautiful look.

Sonic: "Now, you're wearing about $60,000 worth of my stuff. Please don't lose anything. I beg you. These are my favorite type of clothes."

Dean: "You wanna wear it? Why?"

Sonic: "Nahh, I just, you know, my mom gifted these to me. Let's go, I am ready now. Let's goo."

Dean: "Ughh, don't touch me. You just went to your store."

Sonic: "Okay, okay, let's go."

At the party,

Dean: "I am telling you, if Winner comes to me again, I am going to get him toothless. Don't come for me then. I am warning you."

Sonic: "He won't. Okay, now, I want you to enjoy the party. Go crazy, okay? Northie is calling me, I will be right back."

Dean: "I will be in the bar area."

As Dean went to the bar area...

Dean ordered a "Midnight Madness," a concoction of rum, vodka, blue curaçao, pineapple juice, and a splash of grenadine, from the bar.

Stranger: "Let me treat you. The drink's on me."

Dean looked over, surprised by the offer, but the stranger's friendly demeanor seemed genuine.