MY MAFIA(kenta x kim)Part 3

(fun fact i wrote this part and it was about 3000 word and it got deleted by god knows how )

Sonic: "So you're telling me you saw him a year ago and you fell for WHAT?"

Kenta: "Look, Sonic, calm down. Aren't you graceful and all?"

Sonic took a deep breath, trying to regain his composure. "You're right, sigh... Okay, say what you wanna say."

Kenta: "I know it sounds absurd, but trust me, if I were a liar, I wouldn't be here after a year of searching. Even though I never saw him face to face, I still saw him. And when I did, it was the moment I knew he was made for me. It was like time stopped, but not in the way you'd think. My heart, my heart stopped the moment I saw him, and it hasn't moved on since. Now that I've faced him again, I..." He smiled softly.

Sonic looked at Kenta with a subtle, worried expression, realizing this boy was truly in love.

Sonic: "So what can I do? Look, love doesn't exist in a place like this. This place is just for mere pleasure. Do you love him, but can you accept the fact that he's from here? Can you accept the fact that he's grown up with men around him, trying to tear him apart? Can you?"

(Sonic wanted to see how genuine Kenta's feelings for Kim were.)

Kenta: "He was born into this; it's not his fault. Is it him who wants it? No. The only fault he has is that he's pretty, and that he can't undo."

Sonic: "He's only pretty, and that's why you like him, right? What do you know about him that made you decide to pursue him with your life? What does he like? What kind of personality does he have?"

Kenta: "He's gentle. I want to embrace him, keep him close to me, and give him everything he wants. His one word, I will buy it. His one smile, I would do anything. His one stare will make me his forever. You're not getting me.IF I WIN HIM I WIN THE WORLD..NO NOT THE WORLD THE UNIVERSE  Kenta's voice trembled with fervor as he rose to his feet, his frustration etched on his face. "I want him to be mine. I can do anything for him, just anythingggg."

Sonic: "Look at this, big guy. Kenta, you've forgotten that the law of the Yakuza also forbids you from having a lover. Your dad was the last person to ever have a lover, and you know what happened to them."

Kenta: "I told you I hated this place because this is where my mom was buried with my dad. They died just because they loved. And now, even if it's against the law, I would never back down. You have to agree. Just give me your permission. If you say no today, I'll leave and never come back for your brother."

Kenta: "I can't buy his love, but I can earn it. I give you my word, Sonic. If we ever reach that point, you'll see me standing as the biggest wall in front of your brother. I will protect him with everything I have."

Sonic watched Kenta intently, his fan paused mid-air. The room fell silent, the weight of Kenta's words hanging heavily between them. After a long moment, Sonic sighed, folding his fan with a decisive snap.

Sonic: "Fine. I'll help you. But remember, this path is fraught with peril. You must be prepared for any consequence."

Kenta: "I am. Thank you, Sonic. I won't let you down.but for now I have to go my seat can't be empty for long 

Sonic: "Cough cough. It seems like Mik's room is also getting a makeover, and there's no place for him here for the time being. The entire place is undergoing renovations, and I'm staying inside the dance valley. He needs someone by his side. I mean... it's not important, but you can take him for a week until his room is fixed."

Kenta's excitement brought him to Sonic's lap level.

Kenta: "Really? Can I?"

Sonic: "I mean, it's... I need it. Although I don't need you, I can book a hotel. But he needs to be safe, that's why. Otherwise, I wouldn't ever let him leave at all."