Chapter 46

Alex's POV

My head is pounding and my ears are ringing. Did I hit my head again? I feel so nauseous. Is there something, covering my mouth? I can't speak. I can barely move.

Are my hands tied behind my back? Oh goddess, it hurts. The rope is digging into my skin. Just trying to move my hands slightly makes the rope dig into my skin even more. It hurts so much.

Tears formed in my eyes and slipped down my cheeks. Is this...a...blindfold? No wonder I can't see anything.

Hitting a bump on the road, I groaned in pain. Wait...bump? What's going on? My ears are finally clearing up a little and I can hear the sound of a vehicle moving super fast and some talking.

"What...think...master...girl." Master? I getting a bad feeling about this. Where are my mates. I want them. I'm scared. They'll protect me.

Feeling the adrenaline start to pump through me, I began squirming. Trying to break free from my restraints. "Hey! She's awake!" I heard someone move closer to me. I smelled the same smell as the man before. The man that took me.

That's right. I was slightly conscience when he fought Prince Theodore, then he took me. Threw me over his shoulder and jumped out the window like he had a death wish.

The last thing I saw before blacking out again was Prince Theodore wide, worried eyes as he reached out for me.

Feeling a hand grab my shoulder and flipped me over onto my back, more, intense fear gripped hold of me. The excitement and insaneness coming from this person was so intense.

Just sensing it, made me freeze my struggling and I began to shake. I don't think I have ever been this afraid before. Not even when I was with my pack.

Mates. I want my mates.

"Nighty night." A needle pricked into my arm and something entered my bloodstream. A wave of exhaustion washed over me and I instantly closed my eyes. There was no fighting it.

Save me please, mates.

Third Person POV

"Alex...was taken?" Eli asked slowly, staring at the injured werewolf prince across from her in disbelief. He didn't even glance up at her, only stared at the floor frustrated.

Eli's hand twitched. Without saying another word, she walked over to her mate's brother and grabbed him by the throat with just a single  hand and lifted him off the ground.

Prince Theodore's eyes widened as he grabbed hold of the demon queen's wrist, scratching to be free. Staring down into her enraged glowing red eyes whilst she continued to choke him. Her grip tighten.

A storm of armored footsteps ran down the hall. Eli ignored them, still chocking the male. Emma quickly rushed to her mates side, grabbing her arm tightly. "Let him go."

Emma growled, her blue eyes glowing in the dark. "He let them take her." The female alpha's eyes widened, her grip loosening. "What?" The smell of the omega's scent and blood filled Emma's senses. "Where's Alexandra?" Eli said nothing.

The light in Prince Theodore eyes were slowly fading. His scratching on the demon's wrist were become less and weak. Drool was running down his chin and Eli's hand.

Taylor grabbed Eli's shoulder. "Killing him won't bring our little mate back." She glared down at the white haired queen. "Let him go." After a moment, Eli unhand the prince.

He dropped to the floor, wheezing and coughing while he took in much needed, deep breaths.

Eli ignored him. Turning back to face the knights and warriors who stood there watching, some were bruised and bloody. Seeing the demon's eyes filled with anger, then feeling the intense pressure, the werewolves and weretigers bowed in submission. Eyes wide of fear as they trembled.

"How is it possible that intruders managed to get past the best fighters in the entire world?" Eli asked and wasn't answered. Taylor let her go when she walked over to the people that was supposed to protect the royal families with their lives.

Taylor and Emma watched as their mate stopped in-front of the commander of the werewolf knights. Without missing a beats, she slammed his head into the ground. Creating a huge crake in the floor as sounds of the slam echoed through the hallway. The knights and warriors bowed lower. Afraid that they will be next.

"If you have been a demon, you would be sent to the deepest part of Tartarus for failure of protecting our mate." Letting the man go, Eli's gaze looked at the man and woman as a whole.

"What the fuck are you still doing here?" She asked, a vain popping on her head. "Look for our mate or I'll fucking turn you into a goddamn rug!"

"Yes ma'am!" The knights and warriors scrambled to their feet and darted away. Watching them for a moment, Eli turned to look at Jane who was watching the entire thing next to the broken window. "Scouts have been sent out to look for her. Star was here for a brief moment before quickly joining some dragons, they'll be our eyes in the air."

"Good." Eli turned back to The Cursed Queen and The Champion Of War. Snapping her fingers, the ground began to shake and the ground began to rip part in places. A bright shine was burning from within the cracks. "Let's go get our mate back."

-