Chapter 47

Third Person POV

Opening her eyes once again, Alex was greeted to the fact that she was no longer blindfolded. But, she was also greeted to the walls of a cell. A cell that was very dark.

Sitting up, Alex hissed in pain. Looking down to see that she was free from her restraints, she began to rub her sore wrists. The rope burns made red marks on her, but that was the least of the young girl's worries right now.

Focusing closely and reaching out, there was no hint of Mist anywhere. Causing the young girl to be worried about her wolf that is now missing. How is that even possible? Did they give her silver to block the wolf out?

That doesn't matter now. She has more troubling things to worry about. Studying her surroundings more closely, she couldn't make out where she was or why she was there.

The cell was empty, it was somewhat clean if you ignore the dripping water, dirt ground, and bugs flying about. The only light was coming from outside the cell.

Slowly getting up to her feet, Alex sauntered over to the cell door. Gripping the bars with her hands as she tried to see what was outside. She couldn't see much. Only the doors to other cells.

Across from her, there was another cell but it looked to be empty. Actually, Alex couldn't hear another person. Like, there no else was there with her. Is she alone?

Her ears shot up when the sound of footsteps echoed throughout the hall. Trying to see who was heading her way, it took a moment for a man to walk into view.

Alex's eyes widened when she saw the man from her nightmares. His short white hair, green sinister eyes, and wicked grin sent shivers down Alex's spine as she began to tremble.

The man stopped in-front of her cell, turning to face her. Alex looked at the knife he was twiddling with, there was a hint of blood on the blade.

Eyes still on the knife, the man lifted it up and licked the blood off the blade. Staring down at the young omega who made the mistake of making eye contact.

Gulping, Alex let go of the bars and took a step back, keeping her eyes on the man. "Who-who are you?" He didn't say anything. Only continued to stare.

Alex felt her fear rise. "What do you want from me." This time, her voice was louder and more clear. The man tilted his head towards the side. His hand holding the knife dropped to his side. "Revenge."

What? Did she hear him right? Revenge? Revenge on who? What's going on? Why does he need her for revenge? Revenge on her mates or someone else? Who was it?

"What are you talking about?" Alex's voice was tumbling now. The man ignored her and slipped his empty hand through the cell bars, reaching over until he grabbed a piece of Alex's hair and began examining it as he played with it in between his fingers.

Alex went to move away, she didn't want him touching her. But the second she began to move away, the man grabbed more of her hair and held on to it tightly, pulling her closer to him which made Alex slam against the bars, causing her to let out a small whimper of pain. "Don't you dare."

Watching the young girl in his grasp for a moment, the man lifted his other hand with the blade and slowly moved it towards Alex's face.

Her eyes widened and she began to fight to free herself, grabbing the arm that was holding her in place and tried to move away from the blade as it inched closer and closer.

Holding back a whine of pain as the blade dig into her skin and began to move, Alex held onto the man's arm like her life depended on it, gridding her teeth.

The man sliced Alex's face horizontal. Blood instantly began to flow out and down Alex's cheek. When the man was done, he let go.

Free, Alex pushed herself away, tripping over her feet but still crawled back until her back touched a wall. Her wide, fear filled eyes were locked onto the man across from her as he lifted his blade again and licked her blood clean off.

Closing his eye in satisfaction, he let out a small moan. Licking his lips after swallowing the girl's blood. Alex felt disgusted just looking at him do that. "Divine blood tastes so delicious."

That was all he said before he gave Alex one more glance and walked away. His footsteps echoed through the room as Alex wrapped her arms around herself.

What the hell is going on?

-