Chapter 48

Third Person POV

-With the Queens-

Both soldiers and warriors from the Five Mated Queens marched their way to find the missing omega girl that was their rulers newest, and youngest mate.

Group after group of these soldiers and warriors were sent out in the midst of night. The moon was still high in the air when they were awakened, they were tired but did as they were told.

Wolves mixed with tigers ran through the forest with the Vampires in the trees, jumping from branch to branch in nimble speed. Dragons roam the skies next to the winged demons who couldn't wait on getting their hands dirty with blood.

It's been hours since her highness, Alexandra Lu Cruz, has been taken by the intruders that dare infiltrated Queen Emma's castle.

Their majesties, the Queens, were furious after learning that the werewolf soldiers failed in protecting their darling little mate.

But they have no time at being angry at the situation, they have to find their mate. Who knows what those psychopath that have taken her are doing to her. Their sweet, little mate.

"Status report." The soldiers gulped, glancing at one another to see who would give the news. "Well?" They flinched, their heads snapped forward, arms at their side, and backs straightening.

One finally decided to take one for the team and spoke up. "We-we haven't located her highness yet, your majesty." The young soldier stuttered

Emma gridded her teeth, her narrow gaze moving up from the map laying on the table towards the three soldiers standing before her.

Her fist tightened as a low growl escaped the young Alpha. Moonlight was too growling, roaring and scratching to be let out. To be in control. To look for her missing mate herself.

"Then why are you standing before me, doing nothing?" Emma slammed her fist against the table, causing sounds of wood snapping beneath her hand and the soldiers to shriek back in fear. "GO LOOK FOR MY MATE!"

"Yes, your majesty!" Giving a small bow, the three soldiers quickly rushed out of the tent, tail between their legs.

Watching them leave, Emma let out a small sigh. Closing her eyes in annoyance as a headache began to form from Moonlight rowdiness to take control.

Opening her eyes again, she frowned at the drops of blood on the map. "You're stressed." Looking over at the entrance of the tent, there stood the Vampire Queen, arms crossed over her chest as she stared at her exhausted, werewolf mate.

"Of course. Alexandra is missing, and it's all my fault." Jane frowned at that. Unfolding her arms, she walked over to Emma, grabbing her face with her hands and making the female Alpha look at her. "It wasn't your fault."

Emma's looked Jane in the eyes, blood slowly dripping from her nose. "We didn't predict this. We had no way of knowing a bunch of dimwitted, lunatics were going to break into one of the five castles and take our mate." Removing a hand, Jane wiped some blood off of Emma's face with a thumb.

"Plus, they used magic to get in. And we both know, werewolves are not really keen when fighting people who have magic." The vampire licked her thumb as Emma leaned into her hand, placing a hand over it. "I guess you're right."

"I'm always right." Jane smirked. "Don't get cocky, blood-sucked."

"I would never, flea-bag." Emma hold back a chuckle, a small smile on her face.

"You two still call each other that?" The Cursed, Tiger Queen asked, walking into the tent, lit cigarette hanging from her mouth. "We do."

Removing her hand from the werewolf, Emma grabbed the handkerchief from her pocket and began cleaning her blood. "You still smoke, I see."

Taking a final huff, Taylor took out her cigarette and smother it in an ashtray on a table. "It helps." She smirked, taking out a carton from her pocket and pulling out another cigarette. "With what? The pain or memories?"

Lighting the cig in between her lips, Taylor looked back at Jane. The lighter clicked shut as she took a huff and blew out some smoke. "Both."

Hearing a commotion outside the tent, the three queens turned their heads. Glancing at each other, they were about to see what was happened but The Dragon Queen came in fuming just before they did.

Without saying a word, she slammed a sword onto the table and growled, running her fingers through her hair, then gripped it in frustration. "What going on?"

Star glanced over at Taylor. "My scouts and I have been flying for six hours now, and we still haven't located the people that took Alex." The dragon's claws began to dig into her palm. "It's like they disappeared in thin air!" Everyone groaned.

"It'll be alright Star. Our troops aren't having much luck either." Star gave Emma a tiny glance. "Who the hell are these people that managed to evade our soldiers?"

"Don't know. By the way, whose sword is that?" Before The Dragon Queen could answer, The Queen of Hell appeared. "My, my, this reminds me when the five of us would gather together during the war." Eli smiled, standing next to Star.

The others smelled the angry coming from the demon so Emma decided to joke around to calm her."What? Me bleeding, Jane licking my blood, Taylor smoking, and Star frustrated?"

"Yes." Eli looked at the sword on the table. "Whose sword is this?"

-

Author: This story is taking longer than I expected.

My mates are queens!? On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara