Chapter 132 - Variety Show (33)

Giving Yuri a bright smile, Valentina completely tossed the ball into the girl's court. During Rio's introduction and even when Valentina was walking around, Yuri had continued looking away from her and focused solely on talking to her friend, even when Valentina had been standing almost directly in front of her. Considering that they were about to do a show together, it was really poor working manners.

Since Yuri wanted to be like that, Valentina didn't mind teasing her a bit and intentionally went to bother her. She wanted to see what the girl would do and if she would really continue to ignore her. Would she maintain a perception of unity and talk to her, or would she leave Valentina to dry?

As Valentina asked her the pointed question, Yuri was temporarily flabbergasted.

She could only stare at Valentine's with an irritated expression before putting on a neutral smile.

"Please have a seat, Valentina. It's nice to see you again. Your outfit also looks great." Yuri looked her up and down noting the quality of the fabric and styling as well as Valentina's simply made up yet beautiful face. She had forgotten the exquisite features and written off the pictures that she had seen online to good editing, however seeing that seductive face is real life brought back her slight jealousy.

"Don't mind if I do. And yours does as well. You look very angelic and very pretty," Valentina commented peacefully.

Honestly, it did. Yuri was dressed in a white chiffon dress that hugged her upper body in white lace before flaring out into a large cloud of material and ribbons. Her hair was braided and had a golden laurel headband around it, while her makeup was doll-like, highlighting her large eyes and placing lots of blush on her nose and cheeks, making her look cute and young and innocent.

Still, even though the overall look was beautiful, Valentina thought that it didn't quite work for the event they were at today.

Although the dress looked good, the sheer amount of fabric looked as if it would be a bit difficult to move in, and it seemed that the petite girl was being swallowed alive by her dress. This was probably something that should have been saved for a red carpet.

Seated closely beside Yuri was a girl with jet-black hair that was pin straight and fell to her waist in a silken sheet. Her eyes were hazel green, and although her face was pretty, her scowl was quite fierce as she glared at Valentina.

Smiling happily and ignoring the girls' scowl, Valentina calmly sat down beside Yuri, forcing the girl to move closer to her friend.

After arranging her clothes, she leaned forward and glanced at the blond girl.

"Hello, my name is Valentina. I don't believe we've met before. You seem like a good friend of Yuri's"

"I'm Emily, her BEST friend," Emily said before throwing her arm around Yuri's shoulder.

At the enunciated words, Valentina arched a brow in confusion. Was she afraid she was going to take Yuri away from her?

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Emily."

"Well, actually, it's not a pleasure on my side. I was the one who was supposed to have the role you took from me in the Fallen Angels music video. You're not even a good actress, and yet you got the role that should have belonged to me! If I didn't have a prior commitment, it would have been mine. It should be me going on this show with them and not you!" Emily burst out, her face slightly red from anger.

At the outburst, a couple of the people in the room looked over before whispering as they secretly watched the drama.

Sensing the gazes, Emily's face blushed in embarrassment, but she continued glaring.