4. Visiting

FIRTS I WANT TO SAY THAT  THIS CHAPTER IS FOR Honeybutter_ BECAUSE SHE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

I decided to go park with my Andra so I would get to spend time with my old friends. I met Kelly which was my best friend once, we chatted and she told me how things changed from when I moved to Englad. It was so nice to talk to her again, I missed her. Now she had her own best friend and they are exactly like sisters, so I'm so happy for her.

I looked around and old memories came in my mind. The park didn't change at all, the same swing, the same slide and the same old benches. It wasn't a big park, it was a normal, little one. I remember when I used to play hide and seek or catch me if you can. I remember using to coo at every child and dog thatbwad passing (well, I still do that). I remember when it was summer and I was bringing the carpet outside sitting on it and playing with the dolls with my cousin or other friends. I can't forget when we were bringing out babies out, pretending we are mothers and taking care of our children. When I was bigger, we used to take put roller skaters out doing a marathon, all of the children from the park were with bikes, roller skaters, skateboard or anything that had wheels. You should see all of us running and screaming. I even broke my hand falling down. I miss those times...

My grandma came down all dressed up and told me that we are going. Then I realised that I forgot that we have to go to visit my grandma'a friend. I hugged Kelly and rold her i will call her when i come back. I took my cousin which was on the swing and we walked to her house. It wasn't that long way to go.

When we were about there I saw that the street was really confusing, strange and kind of scary because there were garages and small gaps to pass them. It was very easy to get lost.

We went inside. She was very nice, she hugged us and welcomed us in. "Do you want something to eat?" she asked all of us, we were already full so we said no. They talked boring stuff about the weather and others.

Then her phone rang. It was her grandson saying that he's coming home. Her smile remembered me of someone, it looked familiar. Probably just a coincidence.

After 5 minutes the door opened and someone stepped inside. My jaw dropped and I froze. My heart stopped beating for a second when seeing the blond boy staying in front of me his face also shocked and his mouth in a O. "Jason!" "Amy!" we said in the same time. I was shocked to see that my crush from my school in England is here. I knew that we live in the same country but I had no idea we live in the same city. I was also shocked that he finally got my name right. I still couldn't believe it was possible, I pinched myself discreetly to see if it is actually not a dream.

We both stood there staring with our mouths open for like 2 minutes until someone broke the silence "Do you know each other?" said my grandma's friend witch btw was Jason's grandma.

I started laughing and getting red. I still wasn't sure if that's real or if I'm dreaming. He started laughing as well I got no idea why. "Yeah, we are at the same school in England" their expression chanced in surprise, I guess that they didn't believe too that this was happening. This world is so small I swear.

He came and sat on the couch next to me. We wasn't talking at all maybe because I knew if I talk to him I would start smiling and be obvious that I like him and maybe he hated me so much and didn't want to talk to me.

"Why don't you four go park?" asked his grandmother. We stood up, put our shoes on and went park.

Me, Jason and Andra were sitting on the bench, I was in the middle of them two. My sister was playing. I think my cousin realise that he is the boy I told her I like because she gave me 'that' look.

"So, do you miss school" this was the only thing that came in my mind to ask him. "Well, kind of, I more miss my friends". he said and then an awkward silence came until we began talking about how strange it is that we met here and about school. Then a complete silence came again.

"I'm going to get some water, should I get you some?" said Jason standing up from the bench and going inside. "Yes, please, I'm so thirsty" my cousin started whispering "Is he the one" , "Yes, now shsh" I tried to make her stop talking about him so he would figure it out that I like him.

I didn't want him to find out because if he would my life would be ruined. Why? Because I'm a goody goody and his a bad boy. Because he would never ever like me.

Anyway, I knew that he said 'I'm going to get some water' just for a  excuse for him to go away because he hates me and he doesn't think talking to a nerd is good for his reputation, or maybe he didn't want me to fall for him and then get obsessed or something. I don't know. No one can understand boys, they are difficult.

While I was thinking ehatbwas happening I began smiling at myself imagining how my best friends are going to react when I tell them I met my crush here. I need a prove becasue they will surely not believe me, because I can't even believe myself.