35. Park

Knowing that maybe we are going to get in troubles we escaped from the school.

"Where you wanna go?" Jason asked just helping me get out from the gate's hole.

"I think we should go park" I said and he nodded with a smirk.

On the way there we talked and everything was just like before.

"Ohh, my girl is a bad girl" when he said 'my girl' I started blushing. I then started laughing.

"Well, I'm going to be bad for you when you want me to and you are going to be good for me when I want you to. Okay?" I suggested and he agreed.

Holding hands we walked to the park. We found a free bench and sat on it.

"So, how was your week so far?" I didn't know what to talk about.

"Well, it was fucking horrible and now is kind if amazing because I'm back with the person I love" he had a smirk on his face.

I just smiled, blushed and we stared at each other for what seemed forever. I missed this idiot.

"Aye, I need to call my mum to ask her if she's gonna let me stay more after school, but I'm sure she wouldn't let me come home late" I remembered it was 3 o'clock, the time I should get off school.

"Call her" he suggested.

I took my phone out my pocket and called my mum.

"Hi, mum?-" Jason took my phone out of my hand.

"Hello Mrs. Anderson. Is Jason. Is alright if your daughter comes a bit late today because I want her to spend some time with me?" Jason was talking with my mum. I was proper laughing. His voice was so serious and formal, I never heard this tone before.

"Thank you, I'm going to take her home at 7" his voice the same.

"She said yes?" I was shocked because I already told her that I hate Jason because he's a idiot. He nodded.

I just sat there for 3 minutes laughing. I even I didn't know why I was laughing but Jason joined too.

In front of us were some little kids, like 5-7 years old, playing football. Jason loved football so he was staring at them like we were at a match.

"Goal!" he yelled and then laughed.

"Do you want to play?" a boy recognise the excitement from Jason's face when he was watching because he asked him if he wants to join.

The only answer Jason, I mean the king of football said was "Yes!".

He started playing but tried not to be so professional so the little kids could beat him and win.

I was just looking and giggling. "Can I join too?" I put my hand up and asked. I felt like at the P.E. lesson but this time I really wanted to play.

All of them said yes and now I was playing football. I was sure even if I would do my best I would lose because I'm horrible at playing football.

"Jeez! I need to teach you football!" Jason realised my amazingly talent of playing football.

"Nah, you don't say?" I was sarcastic.

He showed me some moves and I got none of them but he didn't give up at all, until I was able in some way to play football.

We all had fun with the little kids until a 5 years old boy called Randon fell and he injured his knee. I got him and put him on the bench and Jason helped me clean his injury. After, his mum came. I told her what happened and that everything is alright. She thanked us for taking care of him. Randon kissed my cheek and gave Jason a high five. Randon was waving his hands at me and Jason.

"You're gonna come again, right?" Randon said and then waved hands at us while his kind mum picked him up.

"Of corse we will" Jason said and we both smiled at him.

"He's so cute. I want our kids to be like that too" Jason said when Randon was gone. I just smiled and laughed a bit.

"Our kids?" I asked laughing. "Yeah, I want four" he stated.

"Huh? Four? You're not the one at home with them. You know how hard it is to take care of four children?" I told him.

"Why? I want my own football team!" he cried like a little child. "Three boys and one girl"

"Nah, I think two it's enough" I said almost laughing.

"Three!" He negotiated. "Ahm, yeah, probably okay. Two boys and one girl" I mumbled smiling widely.

"Deal!" He said coming closer to kiss me.

We talked and argues about our children's name until we saw that it was 6:30. Me and him started walking to get home. I insisted that I can go home by myself but he insisted to take me home himself.

While we were walking, he stopped to look at me.

"Promise we won't let anyone anymore ruin our relationship" he was looking straight into my eyes. His blond hair looking messy due to the wind and his mouth formed a smile.

"Promise" I said agreeing with him. He leaned forward to kiss me. His warm hands on my cold skin, hoolding my hips. I placed my hands around his neck pulling him closer. His lips moving synchronized over my lips.

We began walking again until we reached at my house.

He knocked at the house door and my dad opened it.

"Omg, that's not going to be alright" I said in my mind knowing that my dad doesn't like boys coming in my life.

"Is 6:54, and I promised she's going to be here at 7, so here she is" Jason said smiling and I tried to hide my laugh.

My dad's expression was normal and still, nothing very interesting. He thanked Jason for taking me home and then wished him a good night closing the door after me.

Inside he didn't say nothing about him but asked me if I have any homework. I told him no and went upstairs. I was feeling the butterflies in my stomach and my face couldn't stop smiling and blushing.

Belle and Alice were driving me crazy with the questions about what I did today after school. I gave them the details am then they shut up. They asked me if I want to go out with them tomorrow because they wanted to take me to eat somewhere for my birthday.

After I finished talking with the girls I called Jason to ask him how he's doing.

My mum and dad came into my room and I said goodbye to Jason. My dad was holding something at the back and smiling. He put the thing from his back on my bed. It was a wrapped box with black and a red ribbon on the top.

"Happy Birthday!" My parents said at the same time. "Open it!"

I opened it and on the box was wrote "iPhone 6". I screamed in excitement and hugged both of them. I wanted a iPhone 6 from so long and now I have it! Yay! I unboxed it and opened my new phone. My parents went back into their room and I was alone again.

I called Jason again. "Who's that?" Jason didn't realised it was me with a new phone number.

"Is Amelia Anderson calling from iPhone 6" I said in a formal voice.

"Omg, you have it! I'm so happy. Tell me everything!" Jason was excited to hear my good news. After I called Alice and Belle, they were both very happy for me and couldn't wait to try my new phone themselves.

Almost all night I stood up awake setting my new phone and installing apps, games and music of corse.

There is one more chapter to go. How sad! :( Anyway guys, really hope you enjoyed the story and this chapter and I promise the last chapter will be special. You can go check out my book Rich Boy and His Girl.

Don't forget to vote if you liked it! And comment so I know your opinions. I almost reached 500 views and I'm really thankful guys, I never through I would go that far.

Thank you. Much love <3