16. My town

"I'm going to buy some crips" I said trying to change the subject.

"I'm coming with you!" Jason started running forward me and got my hand.

We brought some crips and on the way back he stopped.

"I'm going to miss you, Amy" he kissed me and we were now holding both hands face to face.

"I'm not!" I said sarcastically and smiling.

"Yeahh Yeahh" he pulled me forward him and his lips touched mine one more time.

"Maybe just a bit bit" my hands were around his neck.

"I love you!" I was telling him while he kissed me on my forehead and saying "I love you too!" Nobody was around, no people, not nothing.

We were holding hands and went park to wait for my parents to come so we can go in my home town when my dad came.

"Hi yaa" I let go of his hand.

"Hello, come, we gotta go" he saw when I let go of his hand and he gave Jason a dirty look. I felt kind of embarrassed because I knew my dad doesn't like the idea of boys at this age.

"Ok, I'm catching up"

"What do you want for your birthday?" Jason asked me getting my hand back.

"Nothing, there is still time till my birthday."

"Your birthday is on 8 September" he was giving me the 'really' look.

"Ohh well" just then my mum called me and I realised she was finally here ready to get us so we could go home.

Jason kissed my forehead then I hugged him and went in the car.

I ran into Andra's arms and said goodbye to her, just then my mum announced that she and her parents will come visit us next week. I was relieved and happy to hear that. I hugged my grandparents too knowing that they will come for sure next week because she has to baby sit me and my sister so my parents can on the trip they planned with their friends. I wasn't bothered to go anyway with them so I better would stay with my grandparents.

"Bye Amy, we are going to miss you!" all of my friends shouted while the car drove away. It was a 1 hour drive.

***

I stepped in my old house again. The house was clean as my mum cleaned it while we were at our grandmother's house, her parents. The house was exactly like before. I missed it so much.

The first thing I did was to put my clothes and other things in my closet. I arranged the cosmetics in the bathroom and I changed my clothes.

My dad announced that we are going to visit his mother, my grandma as we didn't see her for long. Let me get this straight. My mother's parents are the ones that raised me for 2 years. My dad's father died and his mother is left which lives here. I am not so closed to her even if we lived in the same town for 10 years and I was visiting her everyday. My dad's grandma is different than my other grandma because she is kind of old school and to my other grandma I can tell her everything and I also got so closed to her as she raised me for 2 long years. My dad's mother is also a bit sick and she can't move or walk. I still love her a lot anyway.

I help my mum prepare the table so we could eat, we were having delicious pasta with tomato sauce and chicken made by my mother.

After we finished eating we went to my dad's mother house and my aunty's. When we were there I hugged my grandma and she obviously began crying when she saw us. After we said hi to her and gave her the things we brought her from Englad, we went in other house which was my uncle's. I was happy to see all of them. My cousin which was 18 years old. I missed him a lot, we always had such good times together in summer holiday, going club every weekend with his all squad, going bars, and everywhere. His squad is banging, they are all so cool and always ready to party. I couldn't wait to see them too mainly because his friends are also my old friends. My little cousin was there too, he is 9 years old. He hugged me and told me he missed me.

When it already passed almost 1 hour I asked my mum if I can go meet my friends, she obviously said yes so I was ready to go. I asked my cousin if he would want to come too but he refused as he had to go football training in a bit. I said by to all of them that were outside at a table chatting and laughing.

I contacted my friends and they came in the the place we used to hang in the past. It was a park. The park was not that far from my house, 5 minutes away.

Two of my girls were coming my way and I could see them from far. My steps were getting faster, almost running. When I was in front of them I jumped in their arms.

"Roxy, Brianna! I missed you two a lot!" I was so excited to see them again.

"Omg, same!" Roxy said followed by Brianna "You're so tall!"

We chatted and chatted when I realised Jake wasn't here yet.

"Where's Jack?" I asked. Jack was my very old friend. We were friends till nursery. Just then he came.

I jumped into his arms giving him a tight hug. He picked me up same hugging me very tight. How I missed him!

"Amelia, hello! How's going!" he said when he let me down my feet touching the ground again.

"Heyyy!" I said happily.

We were all walking around, kidding, laughing, and talking.

It was almost 10 PM when I got home. The night squad (the way I like to call my cousin's friends) didn't have any plans for today tonight so I was home.