25. First day of School

I jumped out of bed and went to get ready for school. I was excited about going school maybe because it was 3 September, the first day of school so there will be a new year, and did I mention I'm starting sixth from? My school had high school and sixth form which is basically year 12 and year 13. I was lucky because I didn't have to move school,to go to a college do I would have the same mates and friends like all this time which I think is good, even if I wish I could get rid of some of them.

I did my hair straight after taking a shower. I put on my normal clothes as I was now in year 12, I didn't have to wear that ugly uniform no more. Then Iwent to put on some little makeup.

"Bye Amy, take care" my mum was saying and giving me the bag when I was done with everything.

I saw the bus was already in the bus stop so I had to run for it. I run as quickly as I could and I got in the bus. I'm used of running for the bus because I do this almost everyday.

After a 10 minutes ride, the bus stoped and I got off. I could see Jason getting off the other bus which was in front of my bus. He was walking to cross the road but had to wait until it was green. I was behind him, running to him and placing my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who's here?" I was trying to change my voice a bit so he wouldn't guess that it was me.

"Ahm, my beautiful princess?" he uttered and I blushed at his statement.

He turned to me and hugged me.

"I missed you so much" he was looking straight into my eyes.

"Do you think I didn't?" I asked laughing.

He got my hand and we started walking to school. When we got in the playground everybody looked so changed, they looked different and most if them had a new haircut and some of them got a bit taller.

The bell rang. I missed so much the sound of the ringing bell who almost always made me run so I don't get late to lesson.

I said goodbye to Jason because we don't have the same class, and I went to my form class. On the way there I met Alice.

"Omg, hi! How are you? I missed you so much!" I almost broke her neck when I hugged her.

"I missed you too! How's going?" she was excited too to see me again jumping up and down.

"Good, where's Belle and Drake?" I asked looking for them.

"They went inside the class, hurry up, you are going to be late!" She said as I gave her a quick hug again and I went to my class. Alice wasn't in the same class as me, but Belle and Drake were.

There Belle and Drake came to me, I hugged them very tight and then we went back to our places.

Isabelle (Belle) was sitting next to me, so was Drake.

"So, how was your holiday, I can't wait to tell you everything that happened to me" I was telling her.

"Excuse me! Amelia? Why are you talking?" our form tutor interrupted our conversation.

"Uu, bad girl" Belle was whispering to me. I wasn't like that, I never talked in lessons or anything. I was the quiet, shy girl that never said a word, Alice was calling me a nerd.

"Shut up!" I whispered back to her almost laughing.

"Sorry, Sir" I cleared my throat making my voice louder and trying to look like I meant it even if I didn't care.

We went to my first lesson, Spanish. This lesson disgusted me so much because it was full of people that I hate which btw were Jason's friends. I don't like them because they are populars so they think they can do everything and judge everyone.

Jason had lesson next to me. I just gave him a quick smile and went inside the class.

"Holla señora" the teacher handed me my book.

I went and sat down quietly in my sit which was at the back. At the table in front of me were the people I hate, Jacob, Noah and Sophie. Jacob is the most attractive guy in our year, he is tall, has brown hair and brown eyes, his smile makes every girl fall for him but unfortunately for some girls he has a girlfriend, Sophie. She is one if the popular people, just like Jacob, Leo, James, Logan, Jason, Noah and Chloe.

Most of them disgust me but there are two of them that are actually not assholes, my Jason and James (Alice's boyfriend). Is weird how both of our boyfriend's name start with letter J.

I was trying to do my work when the ones from the front started bulling Lydia because she got the answer wrong for a very easy question. They got on my nerves, who the fuck they think they are? I had enough.

"Can you live her alone!" I shouted at them from the back. All the eyes turned on me like I did something illegal.

"Who are you to tell us what to do?" Noah replied back. I hate him, he's the one that tries to make stupid jokes, the one with short, black hair with btw looks horrible.

"Can you stop bulling her and close your mouth!" I got pissed off.

"Ooo, a nerd told you to shut your mouth" Jacob got involved and he started laughing.

I was about to say something more and worst but then the teacher came and everything quite down.

My best friend, Belle was in the same class as me and when the bell went we got out the class and she started laughing.

"Yaa girl, you told them! Well done. I can't wait to tell Alice" she said.

I couldn't say anything because I was laughing that hard that my stomach hurted. I couldn't believe I had the guts to say that, I never talked to them before and the think that I embarrassed Noah was a very big think for a nerd like me.

I didn't have time to meet Jason even if his class was near mine. I went to my next lesson which was Business, luckily there is not anyone I hate. I was sitting next to Belle and in the lesson we didn't do so much work so we more talked about everything that happened in holiday.