Ch.1

A/N: Here it is folks, the final installment. Now we will jumping time, in the beginning, but don't worry.

I got this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six months.

Man, time was going by. Melodi's parents decided to stay. Her mother helping with the wedding and soon to be born Kaden (Jace and Gabriella always hated surprises). Ethan was walking, with a slight limp, but just like the girl he loves, that too will disappear. He moved into the house he bought with Melodi, now fully furnished the way he knew she would like. He started college, staying to himself, just like before. Only this time he didn't have someone to stand beside.

Caleb kept an eye on his father, who would come and taunt his son, going on about how the pack needed a Luna, and he needed a mate. But Caleb ignored him, and began to question how far did he get in finding Melodi. His siblings were enjoying the Caleb he changed into. Smiling, joking around, just like he was before his mother...

But if they knew how he would stay up all night, just trying to piece all the memories that were starting to fall from his mind.

Vann and Levi would go out and try to find Melodi with the help of their father, who was suffering just as bad. They were groomsmen for Paris's wedding, which was all it seemed Heather thought about. Just like how Gabriella only thought about the baby, and how big she had gotten.

Time wasn't going easy on the gang.

And it surely wasn't going easy on Melodi.

__________________________

Zaria tightened the strap on the bag and played with her wig. "Adrian, do you think I am doing the right thing?" Her voice was a soft whisper as her hands dropped and a finger began to tap in her thigh. Adrian noticed she did this as if to represent how her heart would have beaten at this moment.

He stood up from the bed and grabbed both of her hands. "If you feel like you are doing the right thing, then what I say shouldn't matter." She moved closer to him. "But it does." A door slamming across the room made the two look up and walk to the entrance of their bedroom. When Zaria saw her, she moved away from Adrian and put her hands on her hips. "What were you doing? Don't you know the plan does not require late night walks?"

___________________________

Ethan walked into the house, books in his hand. "I hope that was your last class." The voice made Ethan jump slightly and look for the source. Right there in his living room, was Caleb. Ethan frowned. "I told you we shouldn't have told him where the spare key was." His wolf grumbled. Ethan walked into the kitchen and put his books on the counter. "May I ask why you here?" He limped back into view and sat in the couch in front of the fireplace.

Caleb looked at Ethan, then shifted his gaze over to the carpet below him. "I just had a run in with information just..." Caleb felt his hands ball into a fist. Ethan took in his body language, just like he told Melodi to do...and came to a realization. "Where was she?" Caleb face showed confusion as he look upward.

"Who?"

"Cecelia."

Caleb ran a hand through his hair.

"They found a room completely trashed, some fancy five star hotel, the window showing the view was busted. A body was found a few miles away...a female, a piece of wood in her chest." Caleb's voice drifted as the words ended.

Ethan leaned forward and put his face in his hands. "Melodi no." He whispered softly.

___________________________

First off I want to say thank you to Sonique1o1 for helping me with this book. It really is a good thing to have readers like you.

So I have decided to make this book about the others too, I mean they were made for a reason.

And Melodi is still healing from what happened six months ago, so I kind of don't know what to say to make her seem strong yet weak.

Look at me.

Trying to be poetic and such.

Anyway,

LOVE YA!!!!!

XOXOOXOXOXOX