Wedding p1

Heather's hands were sweaty. She couldn't stop clenching and unclenching them. She looked over to the mirror and sighed as tears threaten to spill. Her Auburn hair was half up and in curls as they cascaded down her shoulder. Her wedding dress was strapless, it made her feel like a princess. After she was dressed, she made everyone leave, claiming to need time alone.

Being around Gabriella for so long, Heather started to believe that Melodi was coming back, that she was safe. Gabriella thought--no--knew the gifts given to her for Kaden was Melodi. And being as though she was her Maid of Honor, Heather hoped she would show. But knew it wouldn't happen. She heard a knock and knew it was time. "Come in." she said as she grabbed her white bouquet. In the mirror, she saw brown hands grab the door as it opened.

And there stood Melodi. She was in the same color as the bridesmaids, only her dress had more detail. Without a doubt stating her as the Maid of Honor. Her hair was down and curled. And a smile was on her face. Heather stood in shock for a moment. Staring at the girl in the mirror. She was so...different. She looked stronger, like she could take you down with one hit. Yet at the same time she looked like she had became a full grown women. Her features more announced. Time and pain can do that to you.

"Well, I was expecting a hug but..." Her voice changed. This brought Heather back, and she jumped up, suddenly not caring about the dress or the bouquet in her hands and hugged Melodi tightly. "I missed you Melodi." She said, tears appearing yet again. Melodi hugged her back. "I missed you too." The two girls--well the girl and the Bride pulled apart. Heather laughed as she looked at Melodi.

"Hey don't you start crying, we have a wedding to get to." Heather chuckled and nodded her head. The door opened and the wedding planner looked at the two women. "Time to go, you two ready?" Melodi looked over to Heather and rubbed her arms. "Are you ready to become Mrs. Montgomery?" Heather took a deep breath and nodded. Linking arms with Melodi, they headed for the door. "How did you manage to get in?" Heather said in a low voice as she neared the door, her heart pounding so hard it would have bursted if she hadn't realized that Melodi was by her side, talking to her so calmly, it slowed her heart back to its steady pace.

"I am known for being light on my feet." She said. Heather smiled and they opened the door. All the groomsmen and bridesmaids were getting in line, making the last touches to their clothes when they saw Heather, and Melodi. Eyes widened and before anyone could speak they were silenced. Heather leaned over and whispered to Melodi. "You are paired with Ethan. Paris decided to have three Best Men." Melodi nodded and squeezed Heathers hand one last time before taking her place beside Ethan, who smiled at her. It made Heather remember the way Paris first saw her. She grinned.

The song began and everyone started. The moments happened in flashes. Couples walking down the aisle. The ring barrier being Kaden, who was being carried by Gabriella, who clutched Jace's arm. The giggles as the Flower girls twirled down the aisle. The wide eyes as Melodi walked down the aisle with Ethan by her side. "They made a great couple." The soft word was spoken by Adrianna. Then, the time came, and Heather clutched her fathers arm. He would mumble comments about the people who came and it Heather want to laugh. Then, she looked up to find Paris's eyes on her.

Time froze. (A/N: Why am I so corny?)

And all she could see was him. His eyes watered and it didn't shock Heather, it only made her feel more relaxed. Because the love of her life was waiting for her at the end of this aisle.

She kept her eyes on him as they neared the end of the aisle. The ceremony began as Melodi held Heathers bouquet.

Promises were made:

"In sickness and in health, until death do us part."

Words were spoken:

"I will love you even when you are angry at me...I will love you even when you are jumping around and just being you."

"I know we have our ups and downs, but at the end of the day, when you are dressed and tired, I'll be there to rub your shoulders-"

"Plus my feet?"

"-and make sure you are okay."

Tears had shed:

Ci-L wiped her tears and smiled at Heather and Paris.

Melodi smiled and looked away, feeling every emotion that was being felt in the room.

And after the weddings, the bride and groom walked down the aisle--Heather was dancing--and the bridesmaids and Groomsmen followed suit.

Ethan grabbed Melodi's hand.

"I missed you."

Melodi squeezed his hand and got into the limo.

"I missed you too E."