Preview

I ran into the woods and looked over my shoulder. He was gaining. I turned left and ran down the steep hill. I could hear him calling me. I looked ahead and tried to mind-link him, telling him to stop. His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me to his chest. "Just like old times right?" I chuckled and he let go. "Yeah...old times." I looked at the ground and felt my wolf trying to contact me.

"He missed us, help the poor baby out." I looked up and into his eyes. "I want to ask but, I know you." I kept my gaze on his and took slow steps back to him. "I missed you." I answered slowly. He smiled and put his hands in his pockets. "I missed you too, I was worried sick-"

"Education comes first you know I care about that."

He looked down and frowned. "It's hard to maintain A's and B's when you lost the reason to keep them in the first place."

I could hear his heart, speeding up as I neared him. "I couldn't contact you, I was scared." I said softly. His eyes went soft as he looked at my scars. "Believe me, I was scared too." I felt my wolf take over as I reached out and hugged him.

"I murdered Cecelia." I whispered for the first time. Hearing it come from my lips frightened me, I gripped his shirt tightly. "I couldn't control myself, I was getting angry and thinking about you guys and what they were taking away from me made me angrier. I felt myself giving in to the hybrid in me and grabbing her, throwing her out the window." I closed my eyes and took in how he tensed as I admitted my broken law.

His warmth was the only thing I tried to focus on as I felt the tears come. "I murdered her for being your first, and rubbing it in, I killed her because the vampire in me saw her as a threat."

His heart pounded and I held him tighter. "I am a criminal, I don't deserve the title as Maid of Honor or god mom. I should have just kept quiet. But I felt my wolf for the first time and I could only think about you, and the gang. Waiting for me here," I buried  my face in his chest. "Everyone is moving on, getting married and having kids and I'm just here..." Rotting.

"M, I am just glad you are alive and well. You aren't rotting here, you have me and..." I opened my eyes and felt his arms around me once again. "I heard he found his mate, his real one." I silently announced. "He has." He responded, laying his chin on the top of my head. "Is he happy?" I heard him chuckle and he pulled me closer.

"He is confused, but his love for her never wavers." I nodded as best as I could and moved away. I took steps back and looked at him. "What about us?" He ran a hand through his hair and gave me a small smile. "Where do you want it to lead?" I looked down and felt my wolf respond instantly. "We won't know unless we try." I nodded and looked into his eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Lets find out." I said softly and he leaned down.

"Let's." He whispered back and kissed me.

__________________________

Please don't cry, I know it's sad to read but you guys need to tell me what you want to see happen.

Do you think he is her mate? And what happens if he isn't?

Thank you for following me through this journey and hopefully you will follow me through many more.

Love you guys.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo